Who hates Poke'mon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it was too much of a success to call it a disgrace to Nintendo, not sure about Anime mind.. I don't know enough about it all all that to have a valid opinion really.

Darkprinny said:
Pokemon saved nintendo
Think about it
Nintendo where in the **** with no one buying the n64 or gameboy poket then pokemon came out followed by the CRAPPY anime then the toys

damn. Darkprinny that is smart ****. You're right... for real. Gameboy woulda probably hit the bottom of the tank if it weren't for pokemon. It definitely was a hit, but i personally think it was a hit like tamagotchi or beany babies were a hit with kids... a crazed he has one i need one buy out. Not because it was that great, it was just a big hulla baloo of he has i want. Thats why it made it big. I'd still rather not see pokemon on wii. I'd rather see some kinda Samurai typeish game than pokemon again, pokemon is dead.

I dont all the samurai games I have played suck

Youd be supprised what gets made into games and never gets realesed outside Japan

The song is crap to.(I wanna be the very best,like no one ever was....)and then there's the other... what? seven? 8? anywho, the songs, movies, and anime STINK!

I dont know what your guys problem with pokemon is. Im not completely postive, but from what ive heard, its the best selling franchise in gaming history. Im personally pumped up for the first 3 pokemon online games. Diamond, Pearl, and battle revolution. The game hasnt neccasarily gotten that much better, mostly because pokemon snap, pokemon sadium and red and blue were the best pokemon games on the market, but i think that these next couple could be just as good...

i have always hated pokemon :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Lomax said:
Poke'mon: a piece of crap.who the hey thought it was even a good idea?Poke'mon is:
a) boring(the games are practically identical , plot-wise)
You cant even say that, almost all nintendo games are the same plot wise. Think about it, if its not broke, dont fix it. Pokemon, Mario, and Zelda bassically have the same plots in all of their games (excluding mario sports games) Plus i love all of the pokemon rpg games.

They're all the same plot because:
a)one starter poke'mon;rival chooses other
b)Evil team(i.e. Team Rocket, Magma, Aqua, Galaxy,Snagem,Chipher)
c) 8 gyms, and 5 poke'mon leauge members
d)Legendary Poke'mon(Dailga, Palika, Deoxys)
The only possible exceptions to a) and c) is Poke'mon:Coloseum, and poke'mon: XD Gale of Darkness

i used to love it when i was young and i collected the cards and i loved tghe games but the bad thing about pokemon is i was put in hospital over it by my brother
basically he asked me to trade a card for him i traded ait for a **** one so he put his hands on two poles swung back and kicked me in the bollocks which made 1 of them **** off somewhere up north near my stomach so i went to hospital and almost died from a major blood clot, so i couldnt walk or do anything for a while
between the 2 of them my brothers have put me in 6 times

I used to LOVE Pokemon but when you get to 13 it's abit of a cutt off point then. Now it's to Immature for a 16 year old and even Im immature. Not that bad to still be playing Pokemon though =/

Stop bashing my beloved Pokémon. I love them so much.
I think if Pokémon were a person I'd have sex with it; and then our relationship would get all akward because we'd had sex and everything would just be really weird, but that's beside the point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back