Who hates Poke'mon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought poke'mon was cool when it first came out, but now, its like- GOSH! IS THAT STILL GOING ON?? Especially the english versions, they suck.

Yep theres a new seris out in japan

From what I herd its the same story as the first eps

Sovieto said:
Are you like 10 and your going through your "I'm mature" stage? :p
No!! I'm 31 years old .

Esco27 said:
lmfao Gymdawg. Anyways, I think Pokemon is played out.. like.. the yellow rat's voice makes me want to rip out my ears... and they've come up with so many different gay names... hgtdstdfhydh-mon anyone?
The names are another thing i hate . what next? Atphoo, the foot fungus Poke'mon? (i'm writing this with my Wii!)

They should really stop Pokemon eps, atleast the english versions.. please!! Japanese versions sound so much better, even if it is POKEMON!

we really cant dis pokemon man. That is like dissing a part of your childhood, i mean come on,no matter how much you say you hate them now, you liked them once. I've come into a state of acceptence. Pokemon is just like stupid people, there are always gonna be here....

urban_shinobi said:
we really cant dis pokemon man. That is like dissing a part of your childhood, i mean come on,no matter how much you say you hate them now, you liked them once. I've come into a state of acceptence. Pokemon is just like stupid people, there are always gonna be here....
i never once liked pokemon it looked the from the start . i never watched it , exept once to see if it was lame but i only watched five minutes . it was annoying and lame . I HATE POKEMON!:mad2:

I used to like it, but it's always the same boring stuff. go to a place meet dumb people, have a cute animal fight/fight and defeat the stupid Rocket gang, go to the hospital to heal the animals up, say goodbye to the stupid people and then another day comes exactly like that one for every episode..and there's always a supossedly monster legend but since they find the monster it's not a legend anymore..

I HATED POKEMON since it came out Dumb jap crap. The only japs can make are cars What ever happen to Tom and Jeery Hanna Barberia Daffy duck bugs bunny etc.

The anime took over good Unitedstatians and Mexican cartoons, what a shame for young children, good thing I was born in the 80's..Tom and Jerry were very detailed cartoons I loved them

Lomax said:
The song is crap to.(I wanna be the very best,like no one ever was....)and then there's the other... what? seven? 8? anywho, the songs, movies, and anime STINK!

No, it's not gay, it's creative.

Anyways, why should we as adults and teens be judging games that are targeted at 6-10 year olds? We all know what the answers will be like.

Anyway, here's my opinion: I think the games were addictive when you first pick them up. Once you beat the game, you put it away for a few months. then you remember the game and play it again, this time with a new team. The possibilities are endless. The TV show is going downhill, I enjoyed the first ones when Ash got his first Pokemon. Now with all these new Pokemon and characters, the series is failing. The cards: fun to collect as a kid but not to play the actual game. Keep your old cards, they'll be worth something some day.

Me2 I am glad I have bomerang they show all the old school cartonns even going back to the 40's

yeah I have that too!1 I wish for people to make good cartoons like those old ones, not crap like Fairly Odd Parents where there's no detail just plain lazy stuff..we are starting to see lots of anime-inspired cartoons from the U.S. like Avatar, Ami Yumi, etc. and I seriously hate those even more than anime

seriously, if you only watch pokemon, your getting the tip of the anime iceberg. not even that much. I like japanese shows much more becuase there is more of a story to follow, not like in Tom and Jerry (no bashing, just stating a point, im a fan of the violence too)...where random events happen with no linkage into episodes.

Really, no one, absolutely no one can bash on pokemon, especially if your over 15. as someone stated above, the main goal is to reach an audience of 6-10/12 years olds with nothing better to do. you all have watched it, collected a card, or played a game at least once, and loved it when you did (if you were in the said age groups when they firt came out)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back