Who here thinks that its gay that Manhunt 2 may be AO+18

Zach

WiiChat Member
Jul 28, 2007
I think thats just retarded, especially since it's just killing people. If Manhunt 2 is rated AO+18 then why isn't the GTA Games.

Um, I wouldn't say it's gay, because I don't think it can be. But unfair, yes I believe it's unfair.

This looks like a step in the right direction, and hopefully will end up toning games like GTA and the like down a few notches.

Phatern said:
Um, I wouldn't say it's gay, because I don't think it can be. But unfair, yes I believe it's unfair.
Lol yea... I don't think that it's gay in any sense.

But it's lame, stupid censorship. Movie ratings compared to game ratings, it's horribly unfair for games:sick:

Theres censorship in every industry. You cant put alot of Rated R movies on tv without editing it and you cant put Hustler on public shelves in bookstores. The gaming industry is learning they wont be treated any differently.

Last edited:
I think its good, then those Dewy fans won't be able to play it and get nightmares.

I Wouldn't Be Trying To Guess The Sexual Orientation Of A Game.

Either Way... What cammy Pointed Out Is All The info You need.

jared19 said:
Theres censorship in every industry. You cant put alot of Rated R movies on tv without editing it. The gaming industry is learning they wont be treated any differently.
... No ones saying there should be a downloadable demo with no age restriction (counterpart to on TV)... You CAN go to a movie store and rent a movie with graphic violence, killing, torture, and all that - yet you CAN'T go to a game store and rent a game with graphic violence, killing, and torture.

Tell me how that is fair please.

StevenNevets said:
... No ones saying there should be a downloadable demo with no age restriction (counterpart to on TV)... You CAN go to a movie store and rent a movie with graphic violence, killing, torture, and all that - yet you CAN'T go to a game store and rent a game with graphic violence, killing, and torture.

Tell me how that is fair please.

It's not fair thats the thing, I can rent an 18A movie from my Blockbuster, but I can not rent an M rated game.

Now main reason for this is because they feel people "learn things", or "interests" some, what I say to that is one, people should know the difference and two movies can be just as bad as games, even worse.

Back