Why is Manhunt 2 rated Ao?

RobotChiken2.0

WiiChat Member
Jun 18, 2007
I understand it's extremely violent, and this is why Manhunt 2 is rated Ao, but how can it be more violent than Gears of War, for example?

I know this is clearly a stupid question, but can somebody explain to me how it can be more violent than some of those rated M games?

thnks

Bad news, it will probably not be released on the Wii... Nintendo doesn't want any AO games on ther system. ( See Kotaku)

RobotChiken2.0 said:
I understand it's extremely violent, and this is why Manhunt 2 is rated Ao, but how can it be more violent than Gears of War, for example?

I know this is clearly a stupid question, but can somebody explain to me how it can be more violent than some of those rated M games?

thnks
more violent than gears of war? ROFL...
I never thought Gears of war is violent.
I think Super Mario was much more violent than gears of war.

How about we stab someone's eye 40 times and slice and chew it and spit on other people's face? that's already more violent than gears of war.
Gears of war should have given us a chance to chop off the Locust body into 42105129 pieces and eat them.

ya theres no reason to ban? yaa right but still nintendo does need to ban it because it will give a bigger people will play earnying more money i wish there were cheap and have every game for the wii avabible

ya becuase canada is the only country to get game that are not being produced for the wii at all because they cant sell because nintendo will sew or soo or whatever cant spell LOL

Back