Who is the Knight who teaches you the Hidden Skills?Any Ideas

Magog

WiiChat Member
Jan 4, 2007
Ireland
Wii Online Code
1308-3252-0017-9013
Ive had a discussion with one of my mates and he thinks with no evidene that it is Link from OoT but there is no reason to think this,has anybody else got their own theories both with or without evidence

Well one thing I've gotta say is that it can't possibly be OoT Link and 1 main reason stands in my mind the Temple of Time it takes hundreds even thousands of years for a building to decay like it has. Unless Link or for that matter any normal peson can live that long its an absoloute certainty that its not him. YEs he is decaying but Last thing i rember Link never was that big I'm pretty sure its one of the Ikana guys like the ones in MM

Last edited:
he could be any one maybe just a old skilled swordsman , maybe a god of war or somthing like that. I belive hes a tramp trying to get a tip from you but thats cause im not nice. His golden wolf form rocks though.:cornut:

it could be ocra off of windwaker or it could be an elite genral from a war that probaly went on ages back

if it was links dad wouldnt they kinda hug and talk about how there day was and whats for tea etc:?

but wouldnt his dad have wepons too?
and it would be links dad that gos on all the missions!!

yeh thats true why doesnt the golden wolf dude save te world if he's so powerfull and every thing (in wolf form of course.)
he could be a twilight who in the real worlds a wolf.

Back