Who is your favorite wii chat member?

Darkprinny said:
They who go ?
Stand still I want this chesse on toast done soon

Lol, your avvy goes right in it's eye. Looks like you need a 'red eye' remover for the pic of the 'dark prinny'/yourself :rolleyes: *wink*

Meh
Need to make a better one but cant at the moment

Darkprinny said:
Meh
Need to make a better one but cant at the moment

It looks awesome man! :cornut:

Sorry, but mine is just better *joke*

is it only lee and ssbb lover who like me :eek:

they can count as a few :D

hmm

wii smurf, lee, tlc, byuakuya, ssbb_lover, wiired, tails mccloud, demonflair etc etc.

I like quite a lot of people but those people stand out to me!

I keep forgetting people so il keep adding names.

If i left one of my mateys out im sorry, me mind is blank at the moment since i might be going to wembley . .:D

Last edited:
Wii_Smurf said:
Lee, Your face is a joke. :thumbsup:

Yeh, as people keep saying lol. But your cool! Until i see your face hehehe *kidding to the eye*

, and thanks cpt.mcloud again! Your great!

Nicks the rope its good rope
And his tv
and his wii

Omwa shin de ryu
lol

SGT.zac said:
Lee.jarrot and Paintballer.

I think paintballer is ubsest with her/him name. Thats why I like her/him!

But the best is Lee.jarrot because he has a guitar in his avatar and I have a band called Soljerz and I like guitars but Im the singer. And our guitar player's name is Lee. Look for Soljerz on youtube in a couple of months.

Who is your favorite wii chat member?

Not lee.jarrot because he looks like a dufus... (sorry dude I don't mean that I'm just being funny...) - - - (Although its true :thumbsup: )

Shiftfallout gets an honourable mention for being the most argumentative guy on the net... No easy feat. :worship:

I would say my favourite wiichat member is probably - Me...

well thats not really fair is it, I will re-think it...

wait a minute....

no its still me...

its always easier to say the name of a member who constantly posts in the threads- ie i think lee jarratt made 2 pages of posts out of the 4 :rolleyes:

thanks to everyone who mentioned me <3

The_Loose_Cannon said:
its always easier to say the name of a member who constantly posts in the threads- ie i think lee jarratt made 2 pages of posts out of the 4 :rolleyes:

thanks to everyone who mentioned me <3

Forgot your name

Meh I forget everybodys name

[To TLC]
We have to say you. I keep on saying, You got a gun. Im not arguing with you lol... :thumbsup:
*Looks at gun* Keep on posting best member on the forum, Remember. Your the best!

LOL. Anyways I am part of your fan club lol

Back