Who is your favorite wii chat member?

ssbb_lover said:
Older, or more mature? ;) Good distinction...

(i'm only 14, unless you're saying that's old on this forum :/ )
older as in join date
(im 14 too >.>)

Ya someone likes me. I thought it was funny how you kept saying his/her. I am a guy. My favorite member was ABC before he got banned. But out of the members that are still here I would have to say Sovieto or maybe Shiftfallout since I like reading his arguments.

ssbb_lover said:
Lol, everyone loves you man. No need to feel out...

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Awesome, I love you all too...:)

You can go and see my profile's friend list, that's the ppl I like the most in here. And if you want make some comment over there or see the sigs I made, or... nah you need to see it for yourself:lol:

I would like to thank all of you for electing me as your favorite member. *bows*....Personally, i don't have any favorite members, as I am a killing machine, a bio-android human being, and having a 'favorite member' shows a sign of weakness...Yes....Thats exactly it!

Nah, I just haven't been active enough to know. Soviet speaks his mind...and yea.

I don't post much...I talk to Joe sometimes and Tails is pretty cool. And this one guy I talked to on the "Evolutions" thread awhile back. I think his name was Squall7, but I could be wrong.

And hey-surburbia rocks too!

Last edited:
Wow... I Feel Reeeeeeaaaaaaaally Unpopular...

I Thought I Had More Friends On Here... :(

Oh, Well...

Back