Who on wiichat likes BACON!?

Lmao
I shall take back control of my army now that King Bowser is vanquished, and Mario died in the process of killing him (just before the lava burned him to death, Bowser shot out a huge torrent of flame and killed Mario). We now must destroy the last remnants of his army, and track down Bowser Jr.
*sends ninjas, pirates, and Waldo's brother at Birdmaster*

WHAT!? YOU'LL NEVER FIND MY SON!:lol:

He'll revive me faster than the speed of light! FOR THE BACON!:lol:

WHAT!? YOU'LL NEVER FIND MY SON!:lol:

He'll revive me faster than the speed of light! FOR THE BACON!:lol:
Yes we will...
And so the journey begins. Ramdo and his 4 companions form the Fellowship of the Noodle, and they travel the land searching for Bowser's son, Bowser Jr. Twenty years pass, and still no sign. Until...

BowserJr- I finally found him! TROOPS CARRY MY DAD TO THE CASTLE, I SHALL HELP YOU CARRY!.......... Dang my dad is heavy*panting* I hope Kamek is done with the potion.*BowserJr. pulling the bag*

Kamek- Soon King Bowser will arise from the dead and cast fear to the NODDLE KING!*Kamek laugh and laugh and so on*

And then, Ramdo and his companions...

Ramdo is found, beaten senseless near a volcano. He had had to go the volcano, to dispose of the one noodle and it's seducing powers of corruption. However, after he disposed of the one noodle, he had found something... Bowser's body. Ecstatic, he waited near it for several years with his companions, a ninja, a pirate, waldo's brother, and the Noodle king, knowing that soon Bowser Jr. would find it too. However, when Bowser Jr. arrived, he was accompanied by a small army, and they battled fiercely. It was only by Bowser Jr.'s small amount of mercy that Ramdo and his companions lives were spared.

Then all of the sudden, Kamek swooped down to snag Bowser's bone to complete her diabolical plan. Then all of the sudden BowserJr. shrieked!

BowserJr- WHAT ABOUT ME! AM I GOING?

Kamek- No, stay here and keep fighting! I heard Luigi is finding a way to revive Mario. I mustn't fail to revive Bowser, before Luigi revives Mario.

BowserJr- I understand... At least give me bacon to have power... PLEASE!

Kamek-*sigh* Fine! Here it is.*giving bacon to BowserJr*

BowserJr-*munching bacon* That hits the spot!

*the battle got more fierce than usual*

Ramdo: That's it.... I surrender
*joins Bowser Jr.'s side*
Luigi: Hmm.... it seems that if I take Mario heel bone... and throw it in a felix felicis potion with a koopa shell.... this may just work *does what he said*
Mario: *slowly rises from potion* Where is Kamek? I must stop her. *epic movie trailer music plays as Mario dons his wingcap, eats a fire flower, and flies to bowser's castle*

hell i'll b second comand w/ KingBowser
*bowser shoots another fireball, misses, gets frustated, and mounts mario* :lol::lol::lol:

BowserJr.- Yes we did it!

Meanwhile, back at the castle...

Kamek- YES! I'VE DONE IT!*Kamek dancing around* It's complete! GOOMBAS!!! HELP ME PICK UP BOWSER'S BONE INTO THE POTION AT ONCE!

Goombas- Yes my lady!*they scatter around*

Kamek- Excellent, finally, BOWSER WILL RISE!!!

Back