Who on wiichat likes BACON!?

Mario: *bursts castle doors open* Not today, Kamek. And I brought a friend!
Yoda: Bowser you will not revive if anything to say about it I have! *draws lightsaber*

Kamek- Hurry! Into the potion, now!

*Bowser forming*

Kamek- Two can play it that game! I choose you Darth Vador!*pokéball pops-up*

DarthVador-*Haaabur Haaabur* Yoda! We meet again!

Mario: NO! *runs over to cauldron, and pulls Bowser's half formed body out*
Bowser with half a brain: Mario... old pal... I looooooooooooooooove you *attempts to butt rape Mario*
Mario: Holy ****! *engages in epic battle with gay Bowser*
Yoda: No match for me you are, Anakin. Lost much of your power you did, when replaced with mechanical body, you were. *attacks Darth Vader and kills him in an instant* A very unwise decision, that was.

Last edited:
Kamek- HOW COULD YOU BOWSER!!! I CAN'T WATCH THIS!!! I THOUGHT YOU LOVE ME!!! BLAH! No matter! Yoda, you may have defeated Darth Vador, but you can't defeat... YOUR EVIL TWIN!!!*draws another pokéball*

All of the sudden, BowserJr. came bursting down another door( since Mario destroyed the other ) And said...

BowserJr.-What I missed?

Kamek- HOW COULD YOU BOWSER!!! I CAN'T WATCH THIS!!! I THOUGHT YOU LOVE ME!!! BLAH! No matter! Yoda, you may have defeated Darth Vador, but you can't defeat... YOUR EVIL TWIN!!!*draws another pokéball*

All of the sudden, BowserJr. came bursting down another door( since Mario destroyed the other ) And said...

BowserJr.-What I missed?
Yoda: Bah, I'm sick of this weird talking ****. Let's go mother ****er *draws lightsaber*
Meanwhile Mario is getting buttraped by Bowser
Mario: AAAAGH!!! It hurts so much and yet it feels so good! GAAAAAAAAAAH!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaK9bjLy3v4[/ame] I gotta do this:)

BWAHAHAHA! HERE I AM!!!:lol:

I'm running out of ideas about the story.:p

Hmmm... Okay, I got this...*clearing throat*

Kamek- I'M TIRED OF WATCHING BOWSER DOING HIS THING WITH MARIO!*kamek quickly grabbed the potion and dump it on Bowser's half brain*

Bowser-*trying to remember* Ughhhhh... Where am I... Huh... Wait... UGH! GET OF ME MARIO!*pushes Mario outta the way* What the! OH MY GOSH! DOES MY EYES DECEIVE ME! IT'S YODA!*Bowser running toward Yoda with a piece of paper and pen* CAN I HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH!

Yoda- Oh, of course.*writing down*

Kamek-*facepalm* HELLO!

Bowser-GEE, THANKS!!!*looking at Kamek* I got his autograph! Am I lucky or what!

Kamek-*smack Bowser behind the head* My king, do you have any freakin' idea what we were in a middle of!

Bowser-*looking somewhere else* Sorry Kamek, I was looking at that bird over there...

Mario-*twitching on the floor* Think happy thoughts...

BowserJr.-*butting in the conversation* DAD! WE ARE FIGHTING MAR*interupts*... Er... Nevermind... Looks like it's up to Yoda and his evil twin... I guess...

Back