Who on wiichat likes BACON!?

HELL YEAH!!! I MISS THAT FREAKIN' BACON CRAP!!!:lol:

Thanks for the offer Sking, I know I could count on you.:thumbsup:

Sorry king bowser...I have to say something...I stole your BACON!!!!!:lol:

MY BACON!!! You snatched it when my shell was turned! YOU LITTLE RAT!

GIVE IT BACK OR FACE MY WRAITH!:lol:

no stealing people's bacon!!!:mad:....:shifty:

WHAT!?King bowser stole it from our mushroom kingdom...I just made justice.Why didnt mario do it.Long story...it involes peach if you know what i mean.:lol:

I FACED GHOSTS BIGGER THAN YOU!!!:lol:

:lol: Oh yeah! You make my chickens look tough DG!:lol:

@ Sking- DG HAS MY BACON!:lol:

Thats why in every game mario kicks your butt.:lol:

Hmmmm... WRONG DG! I can't be defeated by Mario in SSBB.:p

I just cut some slack for Mario to defeat me 'cause I wanted Peach to like him instead of you DG, A.K.A Luigi! That is why you stayed in Mario's shadow too long.:p

:lol: Oh yeah! You make my chickens look tough DG!:lol:

@ Sking- DG HAS MY BACON!:lol:

Thats why in every game mario kicks your butt.:lol:

Hmmmm... WRONG DG! I can't be defeated by Mario in SSBB.:p

I just cut some slack for Mario to defeat me 'cause I wanted Peach to like him instead of you DG, A.K.A Luigi! That is why you stayed in Mario's shadow too long.:p

EW!!PEACH!!!Its all about daisy.HAHA you still havent got a girl.Maybe thats why you take peach.You fell lonely dont you:lol:

^ HA! I GOT 8 KIDS! Explain that!

Daisy?! She is better off without you DG.:lol: She goes with me... Secretly of course.:p

Daisy?! She is better off without you DG.:lol: She goes with me... Secretly of course.:p

You adopted all of them.Thats why they all hate you.Secertly.On weekends bowser jr. comes over and we play wii.HaHaHa.:burgerking:

You adopted all of them.Thats why they all hate you.Secertly.On weekends bowser jr. comes over and we play wii.HaHaHa.:burgerking:

:lol: THE KIDS LOVE MEH! :lol: I told my son to play with you 'cause I wanna know where do you live and how to obliterate your house! Therefore, my son is going to observe your house now.:p

:lol: THE KIDS LOVE MEH! :lol: I told my son to play with you 'cause I wanna know where do you live and how to obliterate your house! Therefore, my son is going to observe your house now.:p

The funny part is that he stole the bacon for me.:p

My son is too smooth and sly to give you da bacon that easy. You settled a trade with him.:p Bacon for pizza, he knows where you put the bacon at and soon he'll snatch it away from you and combine the pizza with bacon.

Back