Who on wiichat likes BACON!?

My son is too smooth and sly to give you da bacon that easy. You settled a trade with him.:p Bacon for pizza, he knows where you put the bacon at and soon he'll snatch it away from you and combine the pizza with bacon.

We did that already.Me and him get along swell.I gave him a hat with a big B on it.

do you and king not get it yet, both peach and daisy belong to me in my bedroom:lol:

Aw...that sucks.I guess i have to call my girl ZSS:lol:She understands me:lol:

Huh? ZZS doesn't like you DG.

Peach and Daisy AND Rosalina likes.........ME!:lol:

Girls love bad boys, which is MEH!:lol:

Who comes to your bedroom Sking?:lol:

do you and king not get it yet, both peach and daisy belong to me in my bedroom:lol:

Aw...that sucks.I guess i have to call my girl ZSS:lol:She understands me:lol:

Huh? ZZS doesn't like you DG.

Peach and Daisy AND Rosalina likes.........ME!:lol:

Girls love bad boys, which is MEH!:lol:

Who comes to your bedroom Sking?:lol:

do i have to explain myself... (sigh) fine then:devil: ZSS, zelda, peach, daisy, and...BACON WOMAN!:lol::lol::lol: im the SMASH KING:lol: the ladies love me:lol:

^ Bacon woman?! OHHHH MAMA!:lol:

Da ladies like me 'cause I'm strong, handsome, and a naughty boy.:ihih:

Why do you think that the ladies try to get away from your bedroom.:lol:

Rough?! Oh, you were pretty rough all right, rough enough that you didn't please 'em!:lol:

I in the other hand, I gave 'em da pleasure they'll nevah forget! It was long and hard!:lol:

Rough?! Oh, you were pretty rough all right, rough enough that you didn't please 'em!:lol:

I in the other hand, I gave 'em da pleasure they'll nevah forget! It was long and hard!:lol:

Well both of you are kings.But its all about the god.:lol:LUIGI GOD!

luigi god!? my ass:prrr: we KINGS have stole ur women and ur bacon:devil:

luigi god!? my ass:prrr: we KINGS have stole ur women and ur bacon:devil:

Mind i ask...Where is your girls and bacon?OH i know bacon in my hand and girls in my room.

Back