Who Wants To Be My Rival?

You seemed to racked up quite the publicity. It would be entertaining to see you lose horribly though with all of these opponents. Sign me up for spec.

Shion said:
If I win, don't go all sissy on me and say you lost cuz you didn't know the controls or for some gay other reason.

Same goes for me. Deal?
hahaha, sissy. just be like you had 50 days experience to our noobish 10 days experience.

lol, this battle will change all smash..il...lite? smashilites ya we'll go with that, it will change all smashilites out there.

Well for all the people on the list we need to establish a tournament order, or at least something so that when March finally does come we don't screw around.

I say we begin the "tournament" on March 12th, that way we all will be still new-ish but we still will have some skill.

I dunno if this is much of a tournament, more of a kill you and then "NEXT!".

So like a winner takes all.

well i am to brawl as mario is to nintendo, i just own at everything i do in it.

well you guys might be a challenge i am excited to vs u guys if u dont wanna get owned dont vs me i am gunna try all the ppl before one but mario is my best guy

c mon who uses period the thing is i got one question. omg look a period ok nvm that. where would i find my friend code for the Wii i cant find it anyone wanna help??

Shion said:
I dunno if this is much of a tournament, more of a kill you and then "NEXT!".

So like a winner takes all.

Still I mean who goes first and who fights against who first?

click the envelope in the corner of the wii menu, click that corner again, then click the address book, there it is, now dance.