Who Wants To Be My Rival?

snake has not gone down yet, snake will defeat you all.

^snake is with sony boooo :lol: not a nintendo character, he will be overwhelm by the power of the triforce of wisdom in her alter ego form.

yawn you all will be no competition for me i grew up playing melee without using wave dashing and L cing so I'm used to not using them i can but i don't use them i figured they wouldn't be in brawl so i have perfected fighting with falco without them

brawldude said:
^snake is with sony boooo :lol: not a nintendo character, he will be overwhelm by the power of the triforce of wisdom in her alter ego form.

ACTUALLY brawldude, Snake debuted his first game on the NES.

Owned like you will be in Brawl.

Lol, good game.

Shion said:
ACTUALLY brawldude, Snake debuted his first game on the NES.

Owned like you will be in Brawl.

Lol, good game.
and also there was an mgs1 remake on the GC, have you not played twin snakes?

Shion im not the one thats really good so i could get owned in brawl. I'm just posting 4 jorgelink cause i know hes good we play all the time. I think ill do this until he gets unbanned, cause is fun :lol:

toomstone said:
yawn you all will be no competition for me i grew up playing melee without using wave dashing and L cing so I'm used to not using them i can but i don't use them i figured they wouldn't be in brawl so i have perfected fighting with falco without them

then u don't stand a chance against jorgelink, i use fox which is almost the same thing and i dont use wavedashing or the L thing neither and i can't win.

i only played the first smash bros on the 64 at a friends house, i liked it, and i've been practicing on super smash flash.

Dkw0101 said:
i only played the first smash bros on the 64 at a friends house, i liked it, and i've been practicing on super smash flash.

on super smash flash :shocked: yep ur doomed.

.....ok^^^

So brawldude says that jorgelink is a monster eh?

Does he have any vids of himself playing?

......i was talkin to brawldude^^^ But do YOU have any toomstone?

...ill add you to my hit list anyways.