Who Wants To Be My Rival?

nah but i could always make some but if you want vs human it will be my next door nab and he blows u will have to wait for my bro to come over if oyu want the reall stuff

ill see what i can do the fact is i have a very adaptable style so i can adapt to what people throw at me so it really depends on how the other person plays... look at it this way the only way my brother beats me is when i take out all the computers have several lives left then he fights me with a full 6 lievs=D

i have an adaptable style as well.

But i'm more of a trickster/beat the hell out of you kind of player with mah foxie.

Toon Link said:
We meet at last, foolish Shion. You will fall by the edge of the animated master sword.
i'm sorry you won't be able to fight him, like i said he will go into trauma after I own him.

I wouldn't mind going up against a good brawler. You can add me if you wish. Every brawl is important, so I need as many as I can get. It shall be a great match. I can assure you of that.

TJgamer said:
I wouldn't mind going up against a good brawler. You can add me if you wish. Every brawl is important, so I need as many as I can get. It shall be a great match. I can assure you of that.
does no one pay attention to my posts, he is going to be in trauma after I beat him.

Shion said:
Pssh, you think I woudl make this thread to LOSE?

My friend.... open your eyes brotha.

I am A PRINCESS!!!>

I already knew that. soon you'll be a vegatable after i win