Who Wants To Be My Rival?

lol well I can take it off (to shower and change) but hopefully it wont start to smell =p

i had three weeks to get better, because i almost broke it. the first day i fractured it, i held it in, next day, i slipped and fell straight on to it, omfg, i held it in for like 30 mins and i freaking just let it out. i missed like a week of school cuz i had to wait for x rays and my cast. so thats my story. you might have like two weeks to wait to get it off, so hang in there.

Damn,... toy had a BAD experience.

Mine was this: Fell off a trampoline and landed on my arm.

Dislocated my elbow, cracked my wrist, broke 3 fingers.

....when I was 5 years old.

Before I go up against any of y'all I will need a couple of days to unlock the characters, and become decent with the ones i'll try to main. Then i'll show my face around Wiichat to share FC's.:)

TJgamer said:
Before I go up against any of y'all I will need a couple of days to unlock the characters, and become decent with the ones i'll try to main. Then i'll show my face around Wiichat to share FC's.:)

This goes for everyone man.

We won't start to VS until someone really wants to go and requests the battle vs me, early.

But I doubt it...

Im guessing about a week would be ok...

Am I right?

I might need 2 weeks to get ready, like i said on my first post I've never played any SSB games before, so i might need more time than any of u :p

~X

a week should be fine i think... though i'm fairly busy lol but we will see

everyone should be unlocked first day anyways lol

It'll probably take me 4 or 5 days to unlock all characters (possibly stages as well)
Lucky for me, the Tuesday after brawl's release is superintendent's confrence day at my high school, so we get the day off. I'm just gonna play brawl the whole day and only take breaks to eat.