Who Wants To Be My Rival?

it doesnt matter who is ur rival all i kno any1 step in my path ill destroy them plain and simple

ill battle you sometime shion. talk is for the cheap so ill leave that to you and these other guys.

not mine, mine costs money, for this message you owe me all your coins that i will beat out of you.

Any room left on ur list? If so put me on, Ill probly be using Ganondorf

Indeed especially since he wields his sword in one of his taunts, plus his Final Smash is awesome

Shion said:
You're in man.
sounds good. i really havent decided who i want to use yet. i was initially thinking poke trainer but im not sure how im going to feel about switching guys around every 90 seconds or so. ill try the starfox bunch even tho im not into fast chars very much anymore. ganon, lucario, dedede and bowser would have to be my other test subjects for maining.

Lugia said:
sounds good. i really havent decided who i want to use yet. i was initially thinking poke trainer but im not sure how im going to feel about switching guys around every 90 seconds or so. ill try the starfox bunch even tho im not into fast chars very much anymore. ganon, lucario, dedede and bowser would have to be my other test subjects for maining.

Lucario looks fun to use, and probably simple to use once you get his moves down

haha nice thread. not gunna make any promices i cant keep on kicking your ass or anything but throw me on the list i'm always up for a 1v1

This is turning into quite an all-star list...
P.S: Dkw, that just proves my point even more. A knife would slice through a LIQUID much cleaner and easier than through an amorphous solid.
After Shion is down, you're on.

GigaRidley said:
This is turning into quite an all-star list...
P.S: Dkw, that just proves my point even more. A knife would slice through a LIQUID much cleaner and easier than through an amorphous solid.
After Shion is down, you're on.

What makes you guys so confidently assume that I am an easy player to defeat?

I think the fact that I main Fox, mastered all advanced techniques for melee, won over 27 game stop tournaments makes me at least LOOK like a threat.

Another thing, do you guys really think I would make ruvals and a complete thread just to talk smack to you guys and then lose?

@Brawldude

Jorgelink will see soon enough.