who wants to see castlevania?

castlezelda

WiiChat Member
Feb 7, 2007
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Why hasn't Konami released a castlevania game yet for wii, or a castlevania collector edition. Do any of you think castlevania should also be on wii, and why thee heck did konami cancel Castlevania restrection for dreamcast, release it for wii for goodness sake. and castlevania SOTN.

Because they're probably busy making sure it's a quality game.

Castlevania games are top-notch! You can't rush one out. Else it'd lose its fanbase.

Being an old fart, I would love a Castelvania game. The lack of a Wii entry in this franchise is quite the obvious gaping void. However, I'd rather wait and have it be high-quality then have them rush out crap just to pacify the yelling masses.

I played the first ones on the old Nintendo systems, and it was one of my favourite series. I bought the two for the DS that are out, and they're really good. If you have a DS, I'd suggest buying them.

Trulen said:
Because they're probably busy making sure it's a quality game.

Castlevania games are top-notch! You can't rush one out. Else it'd lose its fanbase.

Did I say I wanted a castlevania out now...No, I said it was be nice if castlevania was on the wii or castlevania collectors edition, at some time would be nice so plz don't asuume.

if there was a castlevinia game, it could be on 2 cd's, the first of castlevania 1 though 4 and castlewvania hopefully the (unreleased castlevania restrections) the second cd could be with castlevania SOTN thrugh the two playstation games and the bonus could be Haunted castle and castlevania rondo of blood (either version could work) and the bonus for the first cd could be castlevania one for the gameboy DS, and maybe castlevanbia 2 for the old gameboy.

i know its alot of castlevania games slamed onto 2 cd's but 3 or 4 cd's could also work too.

and if the collectors edition was 60 or 70 dollars more, it would be fine with me, with a cool box art and a castlevania poster, and a simon action figure.

But almost alot of people alrighty have castlevania 1, 2 and 4 on VC, well idk, i'll leave it up to you. I'm a bigger castlevania fan than a Zelda fan to tell the truth.

Last edited:
I wish there was a Castlevania on Wii....releasing the canceled Dreamcast one to Wii wouldn't be bad with updated graphics ,or hell even redoing the N64 with Wii graphics ,and control wouldn't be bad either. I'm sure the N64 Castlevania would be much better Wii-made.

I am sure one may be in the works.
At least I hope so.

People have said the Castlevania series would work well with Wii controls, I agree.

CantGetAWii said:
I am sure one may be in the works.
At least I hope so.

People have said the Castlevania series would work well with Wii controls, I agree.

Hell yeah, the controls would work very well for Castlevania. I'm sure Konami will make a great one for the wii, just as they have done for the DS.

Back