Who/What Do You Hate?

George Bush
Terrorists

I dont kno why but i hate Wal-Mart (Target FTW)
Waking up
Little kids talking in the Thetears
Homework

What annoys me most is the fact that soo many international investors always see the US as a 'safe haven' for their money, despite being the root of our current economical crisis. When will they finally realize that a risk must be taken to avoid another disaster like this? At least Japan has an egg basket. Losses so far has already reached an estimate of over 3 trillion $US

-The world has more than enough food and resources for everyone, but the distribution of both is incredibly flawed and limited by introverted decisions.

I like Kevin Rudd's 42 billion dollar stimulus package. There's an immediate cash injection to insure the retail section keeps going strong which helps secure more part time and casual jobs. Then there's also the funding in infrastructure. The funding of school buildings around the country will improve the education system. The extra public and defence housing will also be appreciated across the country. The funding for insulation will help Australian's continue to go green.

Installation of insulation is a good idea, but there are much better ones out there. The GELs (Geothermal Exploration Licence projects) in SA has already been proven quite successful. Instead, more money should be invested for the installation of Geothermal stations where possible to provide a extremely clean and reliable source of energy (unlike wind and hydro) to communities. That would benefit long-term in both price and carbon emissions.

Otherwise, the areas that this stimulus package is being injected into are great and will certainly benefit the communities of Australia. Hopefully some of the money will go to aid of those who were affected by the recent (and still going) bushfires in VIC, NSW and SA.

This was annoying me so much on Friday. When buses are crowded and there's one person who sits in the aisle seat with a blank seat next to them. Oh sorry, your bag is there ma'am. I did not notice. You shouldn't have to ask someone ask for you to move. Most people don't even speak up about it and ask for the seat, bags should rightfully be there or something. Inconsiderate people, I hate those.

uhm uhm uhm. i hate gothic people. metal music. not being asleep :]

I actually dislike the gothic trend as well. Here is this group of people who, as the Gothic trend says, are trying to be "un-conformist" when is reality, becoming a Gothic is just conforming to that social group.

I don't hate just them, I guess I hate hypocrisy in general.

Back