Whose hotter, Zelda or Midna?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dunno.....ive not finished the game yet (bout half way) so i dont know about midnas 'true self' as some of u guys put it. but at the moment its gotta be zelda because i dont really like little shadow creatures that are really small and have random headdresses on

I agree that this post is a sad thing, but like he said, it was for a bit of fun. And if you reply about saying that all people who post in this thread are people who need to get a life, jsut remember that you have posted as well

just for the record, Zelda

You guy are a bunch of losers. Everyone knows that Midna (imp form) is pretty much the hottest character in any zelda game ever. Not even Fran from FFXII can compare with her.
I'm only at the Arbiter's Grounds right now, and ever since Midna has been in her imp form on a regular basis, I've started to notice that she doesn't wear any clothes, and well...I'm starting to have trouble playing.
All you lying hypocrites that can't admit that you want to rape Midna just because she's not human can die.

coisman said:
You guy are a bunch of losers. Everyone knows that Midna (imp form) is pretty much the hottest character in any zelda game ever. Not even Fran from FFXII can compare with her.
I'm only at the Arbiter's Grounds right now, and ever since Midna has been in her imp form on a regular basis, I've started to notice that she doesn't wear any clothes, and well...I'm starting to have trouble playing.
All you lying hypocrites that can't admit that you want to rape Midna just because she's not human can die.

rape?

that is disgusting and not funny.

I just want to post on this topic so i have to say Zelda since she is actually human. But i prefer "real"

Man every noob has posted here how the hell is this still alive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back