Whose hotter, Zelda or Midna?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think what makes people like minda (aside from other things)
is just the allure that shes a shadow creature..... Isnt that just awesome?

lol i havent finished the game (Just passed the temple of time :thumbsup: )

But If u look on the 2nd or third page of the Instruction booklet, theres a picture of her other form next to zelda and everything.

Im going to scan that picture and add for my wallpaper... :)

anupam12 said:
LOL the blood thing just means he'll be reincarnated or something and come back to kill you or something.
P.S.
if Zelda got rid of those long hair thingies she'd look much better.

Well I'll give you that it COULD be that. But I still think it might involve Link having to learn about magic and its connection to blood. He might have to envoke spells in order to do certain things or defeat certain enemies..I dunno. Its complete speculation. However I did like the line. And the game is AMAZING. I've clocked in 80 hours so far! I know that seems like a lot of time but I've been doing side quests, etc as well. Plus I like to take my time exploring the dungeons and the entire world of Hyrule. Plus playing the minigames...lol. And I still need to find the rest of those stupid Poe's and beat the insanely difficult Cave of Ordeals.

P.S. I love those "long hair thingies"....I think they are sexy as hell. Plus almost all princesses have them.

anupam12 said:
P.S.
if Zelda got rid of those long hair thingies she'd look much better.

naw, its the long hair thingies that make her hot.

MasterJedi2U said:
And I still need to find the rest of those stupid Poe's and beat the insanely difficult Cave of Ordeals.

Are you doing the Cave for the first or second time, cause its a lot harder the second time.

Midna FTW! Does Zelda turn into a cute little cat-imp thingy wearing majora's ask (even though its broken)? No. She's still the same princess that she always was. Now if she could turn into a cute, but devilishly sly, fuzzy creature we'd have a tie..but as of now Midna wins in my book.

I'm going to be doing it for the 3rd Time. The 2nd time I got to the room with the heavily armored Knight and the 2 flying things found in the Sky Temple. And I thought I was SO CLOSE so I got really depressed since I had only 2.5 hearts, 100 rupees...no bombs or anything useful to help me fight them. And I died....

MasterJedi2U said:
I'm going to be doing it for the 3rd Time. The 2nd time I got to the room with the heavily armored Knight and the 2 flying things found in the Sky Temple. And I thought I was SO CLOSE so I got really depressed since I had only 2.5 hearts, 100 rupees...no bombs or anything useful to help me fight them. And I died....

oh, so you haven't beaten it yet? well after you beat it once, you can play it again, except some rooms have like twice as many enemies. like that room you reached the 2nd time has 3 flying things i think. also, not sure if you believe in walkthroughs, but here's a very detailed one: http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/wii/file/928519/45978

MasterJedi2U said:
Heres a hint to beat it again, in some of the rooms there are dig spots. in those you can find 1-3 hearts depending on the room. the first one I found was in the leever room. I think there are more. you can also get some of the blue and red chus before they fuse and turn purple. If you try drinking purple chu jelly in the cave, you end up losing hearts every time so dont try it.
Good luck!

Uh yeah I already know that....can someone answer my question though. What is in the 2nd to last room? The one BEFORE you get the prize. What is the LAST opponent you fight. God why is it so hard to get a simple answer around here....

lol yea, they're called darknuts in other games. do you need any help in beating them, heres a great tip, when there about to do a vertical slice at you, jump back and do a jump slice right after. continue with a few slashes and a spin.
this is the best way on defeating them in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back