whose your favorite band?

Never liked Muse, but the last time I listened to them was 2 years ago. Since then my taste has matured A LOT. Guess I should give them a listen some time.

GAWD it's hard to pick out Favorite bands out of all the ones I like...i'll narrow it down to a teeny list:

Lovehatehero (<< freakin amazing)
Blind Guardian (<< equally freakin amazing)
Rage Against the Machine (<< been listening to them a lot lately)

It's too bad no one knows either Lovehatehero or Blind Guardian. Pretty underground I suppose. :/

Amazing that a 14 year old didn't say My Chemical Romance, Linkin Park, or RHCP isn't it.

ssbb_lover said:
Never liked Muse, but the last time I listened to them was 2 years ago. Since then my taste has matured A LOT. Guess I should give them a listen some time.

GAWD it's hard to pick out Favorite bands out of all the ones I like...i'll narrow it down to a teeny list:

Lovehatehero (<< freakin amazing)
Blind Guardian (<< equally freakin amazing)
Rage Against the Machine (<< been listening to them a lot lately)

It's too bad no one knows either Lovehatehero or Blind Guardian. Pretty underground I suppose. :/

Amazing that a 14 year old didn't say My Chemical Romance, Linkin Park, or RHCP isn't it.

Huh? Your saying RHCP is for 14 year olds?
They have been around since '83 and I think that 14 year olds don't go to their concerts.
Maybe I have read wrong and your saying that it's weird that im not listening to linking park, RHCP etc.
Im confused :(

lee.jarratt said:
Huh? Your saying RHCP is for 14 year olds?
They have been around since '83 and I think that 14 year olds don't go to their concerts.
Maybe I have read wrong and your saying that it's weird that im not listening to linking park, RHCP etc.
Im confused :(
I didn't say RHCP is for 14 year olds, I just meant that a lot of 14 year olds listen to RHCP. Two totally different things. :]

ssbb_lover said:
I didn't say RHCP is for 14 year olds, I just meant that a lot of 14 year olds listen to RHCP. Two totally different things. :]

oops my mistake :)

The Clash, or The Smiths. I do not have a definite answer.

ssbb_lover said:
Never liked Muse, but the last time I listened to them was

It's too bad no one knows either Lovehatehero or Blind Guardian. Pretty underground I suppose. :/.

lol @ blind guardian being considered underground.

meduza is underground, everyone who knows good power metal knows about blind guardian. I own all their albums. Same with Gamma Ray.

Spiritshotgun said:
lol @ blind guardian being considered underground.

meduza is underground, everyone who knows good power metal knows about blind guardian. I own all their albums. Same with Gamma Ray.
Ya, anyone who knows good power metal usually knows a good share underground bands. If only want genre of people know about a band, it's purdy underground (IMO).

They're not very well known among the masses. Look at iTunes, like 5 reviews if I remember right. :/

Wii_Druma14 said:
Good Charlotte!!! Their new album rocks! I'm listening to it now...

BARF!!!!
spaceballs4.jpg

ssbb_lover said:
Ya, anyone who knows good power metal usually knows a good share underground bands. If only want genre of people know about a band, it's purdy underground (IMO).

They're not very well known among the masses. Look at iTunes, like 5 reviews if I remember right. :/

LOL@power metal

:sick:

Back