why im not a dispatcher

• Thread starter The_Loose_Cannon
  • Start date
T

The_Loose_Cannon

i thought all of you in wiichat land would find this awefully humorus since a few of you said "do you find the k-9s pizza?" or "do you eat cheese" when i posted the thread "ask a cop"

*to protect the innocent, no names will be mentioned lol*

in any event, heres a funny video of a few 911 calls nationwide dispatchers have recieved as on the jay leno show. yes they are real!

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=2002126026

bubba-ga-nush said:
LOL I want my damn taco B****!

that was the funniest one. i was rolling. i also liked the one where the lady calls asking how to cook her turkey. if it wasnt for the dispatchers intercepting and placing the calls, wed be at these peoples houses! or the local resteraunt where the lady "wants her dollah and 10 cent and the taco B*TCH!"

my god lol

LMAO I think this is one of the coolest things u have posted. So when u gonna come help me get ice off my windshield? it has been snowing off and on for the last 2 days and a big one on Fri. P.S. you wouldn't mind me calling you to to help me out of my locked car would you?? :p hey hope all is good see ya around..

come on jilly it's not that bad..

at least your not in the 60pct and dealing with all those russians, but they are very funny..

back when I was still on the job we got call to backup a unit on a DV when we arrived the husband was screaming " bit*ch make me no eggs! "
ohh the memories of brooklyn south =]

Back