Why is there still a Red Steel forum?

StevenNevets

WiiChat Member
Oct 22, 2006
It's been months now, most of us now understand Red Steel sucks. (atleast compared to the original expectations)

It seems pretty useless to have a forum for it, as it's just a regular game.
Might as well swap it for SSBB/SMG/MP:3 or something.

I have the game, and multiplayer with 4 players is even better than the Wii Sports one, but anyway, I agree with you, the red steel forum is a little bit old and non interesting now, aswell with the Zelda one.

I think that there should be a new one about Super Smash Bros Brawl, Metroid Prime Corruption, or Super Mario Galaxy.

Arcadium said:
I have the game, and multiplayer with 4 players is even better than the Wii Sports one, but anyway, I agree with you, the red steel forum is a little bit old and non interesting now, aswell with the Zelda one.

I think that there should be a new one about Super Smash Bros Brawl, Metroid Prime Corruption, or Super Mario Galaxy.
I do realise some people like it but the majority doesn't. Either way, it's not a must-have like Zelda and the forum will keep on fading.

Why not all 3 though? "Big Gun" forums... There is only so much info on them yet so much discusion so the forum would be easy to manage.

Some people actually do like Red Steel, so it wouldn't be fair to take it away because you don't like it...
In the future, when said new games are released, there probably will be sections for them if they are popular enough.
I wouldn't worry about it right now though, considering we don't even have release dates.

Prez said:
Some people actually do like Red Steel, so it wouldn't be fair to take it away because you don't like it...
So.....??? Some people like Madden 07, but I dont see a sub-forum for that game. What the guy is trying to say is that why have a Red Steel forum which SOME people like and not have a DBZ or Madden forum which SOME people like. Balance it out.

We should have an RPG forum!!! ....... that would be a great place to talk about Dragon Quest Swords and the new Tales game!

Icetrash said:
So.....??? Some people like Madden 07, but I dont see a sub-forum for that game. What the guy is trying to say is that why have a Red Steel forum which SOME people like and not have a DBZ or Madden forum which SOME people like. Balance it out.
If WiiChat were to do that, we would need a section for just about every game. That obviously will not happen.
I don't know why exactly those 2 particular games were chosen. Maybe it's because they were 2 of the most popular games out at launch. Regardless, it was i0n's choice and although he may not give everyone the reason's behind what he does, he does have reasons.
Topics like this have been brought up among the staff and as soon as a solution becomes apparent, i'm sure there will be change. Until then, I guess we're stuck waiting for some of these new games to come out.

Prez said:
If WiiChat were to do that, we would need a section for just about every game. That obviously will not happen.
I don't know why exactly those 2 particular games were chosen. Maybe it's because they were 2 of the most popular games out at launch. Regardless, it was i0n's choice and although he may not give everyone the reason's behind what he does, he does have reasons.
Topics like this have been brought up among the staff and as soon as a solution becomes apparent, i'm sure there will be change. Until then, I guess we're stuck waiting for some of these new games to come out.
Ya they were the two biggest games at launch but now Red Steel isn't one of the biggest.

Thole whole point of game sub-forums is to stop a mass amount of posts on particular games mixed with all the randoms.

Red Steel no longer has that mass.

It's not realy the biggest deal but it just seems that if only 2 games get sub-forums, Red Steel shouldn't be one of them.

Anyway I'm done with this thread, it's not my forum so do what you wish.

Yea, Zelda and Red Steel were given their own sub-forum being that they were the most anticipated launch titles for the Wii.

Prez is right in saying that other major game titles will replace them as sub-forums. Think SSBB, SMG, Metroid etc.

Agreed!
I've been wanting i0n to take it down for a while now.
Put up maybe an online Wii Game forum in it's place for Blazing Angels and others.
Maybe just a complete online section.

Didnt wii have one for ssbm at one time

Back