Zelda:Twilight Princess Vs. Red Steel. Which 1 and why?

soccerfreak

WiiChat Member
Apr 4, 2007
What do you think is better out of the two most popular wii games. Either Zelda: Twilight Princess, or Red Steel, and why do you think it's better.

Last edited:
zelda i have both i like red steel but i like zelda more

zelda has me reminiscing of old zelda

red steel is simple u look around for people to shoot and u shoot them sometimes a sword fight

zelda u have different types of weapons/tools sword bow and arrow boomerang fishing rod u get stronger gear lantern and spend money

in zelda u collect things u find things theres more depth to the game

u walk up some walls u climb u teleport

red steel has multi player though if u wanna play with others u can kill each other in battle mode which is fun (i still like golden eye better, but golden eye doesnt have the wiimote).

Which game do you think is more challenging?
Did any of you two beat the Zelda game yet if not tell me where you are because I nearly started and i'm alread stuck lol.

Last edited:
soccerfreak said:
Which game do you think is more challenging?

zelda its a lot more game play (in terms of time) and u have 2 figure things out

red steel isnt that hard if u shoot 1 guy at a time not running into a room trying to shoot every 1

i didnt finish either of them yet

i dont get stuck in red steel but in zelda i have

neither are impossible but zelda needs more thinking

the hardest thing about red steel is getting used to the controls
(which isnt that hard)

and getting used to the selection screen hahaha

Last edited:
I would definitely say...Zelda! I will admit, it is a biased opinion because I've never played Red Steel, but I grew up on 'Link to the Past' and 'Ocarina of Time', so I'm naturally going with Zelda.

-Cadet

Lol so far zelda's pwning. So what do you like so much about Zelda that makes it better than Red Steel even though you have never played it? And also this has nothing to do with this thread but where do you get those Zelda pictures under your wiichat username "Cadet"

Like I said, I grew up with Zelda (it was the first video game I ever played). I just lean towards it I guess. I also love the storylines and dungeons. And for the picture, go to your 'User CP' and click on 'Avatar Settings'. I think its called avatar settings. Avatar something.

-Cadet

Wow guys they are both good in their own way! They're in two completely DIFFERENT genres...how can you compare them to each other. Best bet is to buy BOTH since BOTH are awesome games. I've got both and I don't regret it. Perhaps the only Wii game I regret getting is Madden since there is no Online and it would have been nice to play online against other people.

zelda for obvious reasons. Although redsteel is good. i have both and enjoy zelda better.

i would say both are great games but zelda keeps you more interested with all the side quests n stuff red steel wasnt long enough

Zelda without a doubt...You know Zelda has been there since the beginning and its reputation is releasing great games.. (Majora's Mask, OOT)...Twilight Princess wasn't an exception, and some even find it to be better than Ocarina Of Time....With Ocarina Of Time being one of the greatest games known to man, and Twlight Princess rated ABOVE that game, you can imagine the impact Twilight Princess left on the Nintendo Wii as the first title to be released...

People talk about Red Steel every once and a while...But lets say you see a trailer/commercial for a new Zelda game in ten years...You'll be like "Wow, I remember that series...Twilight Princess was GREAT!!.."

Now, vs Red Steel? Lets say a Red Steel 2 were to come out 10 years from now..You'd probably be like.. "Part 2?? I dont even remember there being a Red Steel 1!!"

Thats how you know which title had the biggest impact, therefore, that title is declared the winner. (Twilight Princess)

Yea i totally agree with all you guys, zelda's the right choice although it would be better if some how they made it 4 players so we can play 1 on 1 with friends are something.

Zelda > Red Steel by like 100x... Honestly. I dont even like TP as much as the other zelda games, but red steel to me was just horrible.

Back