Why is zelda so "AWESOME"?Help!

soccerfreak

WiiChat Member
Apr 4, 2007
I'm getting a game in a week and iv'e been thinking zelda twilight princess r red steel though i herd everyone says twilight princess. Though i need to no y his game pwns red steel so bad so i could buy it!:)

soccerfreak said:
I'm getting a game in a week and iv'e been thinking zelda twilight princess r red steel though i herd everyone says twilight princess. Though i need to no y his game pwns red steel so bad so i could buy it!:)

on ign.com zelda:tp was runner up for game of the year, red steel got a 6.0 rating out of 10. enough said.

The "Legend of Zelda" games have always been a successful and amazing franchise. There are few games that combine logical thinking, puzzle-solving, action, adventure, amazing characters, music, storyline, and more into one product. You will feel like you're the main character, and you will love the feeling of saving the world. Buy it.

What do you expect? Every Zelda was fantastic (except The Wand of Gamelon, well that doesn't count cause someone else made it). Nintendo put a lot of work into this, they delayed this game so many times. There actually doing the same as Metroid Prime 3. It's a very nice long story, very good graphics for the wii, and the gameplay is amazing. That's why Zelda, which has been for a long time, "AWESOME".

Enjoy playing your Zelda

~Rival

Red steel is a great gun game with many glitches. Zelda is a great adventure and logical game with maybe 1 or 2 glitches. I myself got them both at the same time so played them both at the same time and enjoyed zelda more which also lasted longer. But if you buy zelda complete the side quests bore killing ganon! If you buy red steel spare the people or else you don't get all the respect points you could!

ok thanx thats alot of help! but im also lookin to no more abt y they like it inside the game 2

video game master said:
What do you mean by "inside" say the info you wanna no and i'll tell you (like for example in red steel a question would be "what type of guns?")
i mean like what is so good abt zelda TP in the game like whats so kool about it eg: its chalenging and fun to solve problems r its fun to fish...stuff like that:)

soccerfreak said:
i mean like what is so good abt zelda TP in the game like whats so kool about it eg: its chalenging and fun to solve problems r its fun to fish...stuff like that:)

gameplay is awesome. fun to swing the remote to swing your sword. huge worlds. the fact that it takes about 60 hours to complete more than any other game.

I actually do not recommand Zelda: Twilight Princess.
The graphic was just too aweful. They made everything look blurry on purpose to bring twilight mood but I really hate that.
I am a type of person who likes clean and sharp graphic. It doesn't have to be ps3 graphic but i am saying they ruined the graphic really badly it's not even funny.

My recommandation is get Zelda: Orcarina of time which I think is far better than Twilight princess in terms of everything including the graphic itself!

video game master said:
Zelda is a great adventure and logical game with maybe 1 or 2 glitches.

Try 100 glitches! But your not going to run into them unless its on purpose.

True...but in red steel most of them you'd run into by accdident. Theres a major glitch i found in red steel. Go to resturant in multiplayer. Then walk up to the spot with the sniper. Jump on those boxes near the ledge where people snipe. Then jump off the edge so that you land out of the boundries of the level. You don't die and you don't go back up. Only way back up is through death which is pretty hard to come by down there. Now back to the spread. Lure fishing is fun but you can't do that until the middle of the game (this is zelda if you haven't noticed). If you go straight through the game it is stupid, but if you do the side quests and find the postman wherever you can it is fun (postman has been drinking in the bar =]). I curretnly am trying to find all the heart pieces, i have 6 left to find, I also want to get all the poe souls which i have 27 left to find. Lastly i want all the bugs which i have 10 left to find. (I already beat cave f ordeals) These side quests can be very challenging but enjoyable. I also wouldn't say these graphics are bad...o mean think when this was the best graphic you could get:
SuperMarioBros.jpg

But of course i say many things have bad graphics. I say things have better grpahics, for instance just as halo is better on xbox then ps, windwaker had better grpahics then this (if you take in the fact the grpahics in windwaker were suppose to be cartoonish) Well anyway in the end I'd say this got an 8/10, red steel I'd give a 7/10 because of the shortness of the game (14 levels, 30 minutes each level), and because all the glitches.

Back