the legend of all zelda's

brad-bot

Wii Owner Since 8th Dec06
May 30, 2007
england
if u had the money to buy one zelda game which game would you buy and why?

i would get Twilight Princess because tht game got to me out of all the z;eda games

Well, assuming that I didn't own any of the Zelda games, and all of them costed the same, I would get Majora's Mask, probably.

But right now, I'd buy Minish Cap, 'cause it's the only Zelda game I don't have, besides the CD-i games, which I pretend don't exist >_> :lol:

Fire Flower said:
Ocarina of time.
Fo sho.
Definitely the one with the best storyline.
When it first came out it really had an epic feel to it, too.
Now it's kinda dated, but still one of the best. :thumbsup:

I think Majora's Mask is my favorite out of the series.
Gameplay was awesome, and the game had a really cool feel to it.

If they combined ocarina of time, Twilight princess and A link to the past I would be one happy boy.

i would buy the gamecube version of ocarina of time

I think a better situation would be if we could recreate any Zelda game with up-to-date graphics what would it be. A Link to the Past would be my choice. I know Ocarina of Time was an epic game but if you've ever played through the SNES version you'd know that OoT was pretty much the same game. Not to mention that Link to the Past had incredible music, I'd prefer that be updated with an orchestra though.

Only played Links Awakening and Twilight Princess, can anyone guess which one I like the best!

guess im old. i want zelda2. what was it called?...oh hehe the adventures of link.
link to the past 2nd then majoras or oot

not to say the original was great in its day

Back