Two buys, one rental

E-Roc2010

"Sasuke it to the max"
Feb 2, 2007
Wii Online Code
7990-7908-6210-2287
Wassup everyone I'm stuck with some very hard decisions. When I get my Wii I will be able to get two games. I will also have another Wiimote and nunchuck. There are three games that sound really good but like I said I will only be able to get 2. The three games are:

Dragonball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2(Big DBZ fan)
Call of Duty 3(Liked Call of Duty: Big Red One for PS2 and heard this had multiplayer)
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess(Never, I repeat never, played a LoZ game. At first I even thought that Link was Zelda:wtf: :scared: but I heard this is fun on the Wii)

So my question is which ones should I buy and which one should I rent. Also I want to buy something that will keep me occupied(you know replay value) and is very addictive.

yeah the only zelda game i played was the NES game. I tried OoT at my friends house during high school for a while before he moved out. Zelda TP plays like OoT a lot and its a lot of fun. 20 hours into the game and i'm no where near finished, probably almost halfway. TP should keep you busy for a while. might get OoT on VC just to finish it and also the NES game

Ok well I'll buy TP. But now which will I buy out of BT2 and CoD.

E-Roc2010 said:
Wassup everyone I'm stuck with some very hard decisions. When I get my Wii I will be able to get two games. I will also have another Wiimote and nunchuck. There are three games that sound really good but like I said I will only be able to get 2. The three games are:

Call of Duty 3(Liked Call of Duty: Big Red One for PS2 and heard this had multiplayer)
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess(Never, I repeat never, played a LoZ game. At first I even thought that Link was Zelda:wtf: :scared: but I heard this is fun on the Wii)

So my question is which ones should I buy and which one should I rent. Also I want to buy something that will keep me occupied(you know replay value) and is very addictive.

Your a mistake... you've never played a zelda game? How do you live, well gaming wise anyways.

-Get zelda, and a racing game. Trust me i know what type of gamer you are. Get need for speed.

lol thanks Wiitendo.

I liked DBZ good multiplayer wait for COD4 since 3 has no online and the racing games I can't comment on

no one can own a nintendo product and NOT get zelda......its just sacreligious!

call of duty is awesome but i beat that pretty fast. i would of liked it if it were live like x box but meh what can you do

then DBZ. only reason i even thought about getting DBZ (even though i didnt since im not into that stuff) was because when i first say the nintendo wii that was the first game i saw on it and everyone made such a big deal of it. i gotta admit though the graphics were awesome.

so my order?

zelda
COD
DBZ

E-Roc2010 said:

I would buy none of them before renting all three. DBZ was supposed to be good, but just in my opinion it looks kind of iffy, and the fact that not many people talk about it is sort of disturbing and a sign that it isn't being played a lot. COD3 has a good, but not great, single player campaign, and NO multiplayer at all. And the graphics, which usually are great on COD games, are *meh* at best. Rent it. And then if you've never played Zelda games, rent TP first. All the people here may have played Zelda games since their birth, but it isn't for everyone. I tried it and thought it was retarded, so make sure you rent it before you decide to buy.

But really, I'd wait. Aside from TP, DBZ is being awfully quiet, and COD3 is a dissapointment to fans of the series (the controls are cool but otherwise, the game is not as fantastic as say, the original on PC).

Is LoZ really that good? I've also never played it in my life. Just recently became a Wii fan (use to be a Xbox 360 fan until they turned into greedy money making fags)

Legend of Zelda and DBZ, I've played all three and as much as I love COD3 on the Wii it has no multiplayer and DBZ is great fun multiplayer.

E-Roc2010 said:
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess(Never, I repeat never, played a LoZ game. At first I even thought that Link was Zelda:wtf: :scared: but I heard this is QUOTE]

don't worry, thats exactly what i thought when i first heard about TP back in like 03. but i got TP for Wii and you will love it man, but itll take u 50 hours of gameplay the first time u play with a guide, so i definetly recommend u either look on the Net, like wiifaqs.com or buy one with the maps and everything. by the way, if you can get your hands on some wii points, download either NES Zelda (5$) or SNES A Link to the Past (8$), you will start to love the franchise, like i am starting to.

Back