Two buys, one rental

rgf942 said:
DBZ was supposed to be good, but just in my opinion it looks kind of iffy, and the fact that not many people talk about it is sort of disturbing and a sign that it isn't being played a lot.
And then if you've never played Zelda games, rent TP first. All the people here may have played Zelda games since their birth, but it isn't for everyone. I tried it and thought it was retarded, so make sure you rent it before you decide to buy.
your wrong
DBZ is kick ass
i've never played a zelda game and i liked it

Well after all the replies I've decided to buy DBZ and TP. Also I just played OoT at my cousin's house(never knew he had it) and it's pretty addictive. I also watched the DBZ review on X-Play the show that I love because of it's histerical reviews and even though it's obvious they hate anime games they gave it 4/5. And my mom works at Target and they usually have the best guides so I'll probably pick one up for TP. And hopefully when I get my Wii the internet won't be so hard to hook up. But I think all I have to do is search for an access point(if you can do that on the Wii) since my internet is setup with an access point from my dad's PC. Then I can play all the VC games and what not. Thanks everyone.

Don't bother buying a guide. Takes all the fun out of Zelda games... you might as well just watch someone else play it. You should just play through and figure out all the puzzles... if you get stuck, use the TP guide on www.wiiguideyou.com or one of the ones on www.gamefaqs.com to figure out what you're missing and then keep moving.

Back