Why People Are Throwing Remotes!

iplaywii

Nintendo Wii
Dec 7, 2006
I just made this cartoon and I think it answer's all our questions! :ciappa:

wiicartoon.gif

I nearly did last night! :tard:

I got a bit carried away and went for an over-enthusiastic smash in Wii Tennis, and I felt the wiimote slip out of my hand, and get caught by the wrist strap!

The moral of this story: It can happen to the best of us, and always wear the strap :hand:

I felt the wiimote slip about half a mm this morning- then my hand felt it move and tightened its grip. The strap just looked at me in want of something to do lol.

But things like this have to make you think... why was it filmed? personly I think this was a staged attempt just to have a bad point against the Nintendo Wii because they have nothing else to say about and and want to emphasise why people should get a different console, nintendo can fix this simply - or we can fix this our selves...its not hard repair! Or you can go out and buy nintendo's new strap that will be coming soon. Just be more careful until this new strap is released :D

as soon as i heard the first case of ppl breaking their wiimotes because it slip out or whatever, i bought the Wii Controller Glove... i can do a high speed randy johnson throw (i dont think its necesary) the wiimote dont slip out of your hand.
that rubber material or whatever it is made is prety nice. i dont like the glove but for security reasons, i use it.

VashPR said:
as soon as i heard the first case of ppl breaking their wiimotes because it slip out or whatever, i bought the Wii Controller Glove... i can do a high speed randy johnson throw (i dont think its necesary) the wiimote dont slip out of your hand.
that rubber material or whatever it is made is prety nice. i dont like the glove but for security reasons, i use it.

I've been using the glove since day one when I got the remote out of the box. I've never even used the remote just bare. I love it. I handn't really thought about it giving you extra grip I just did it for the looks, but that's a good point!

Back