HELP: Confused about which controllers to use for my games

kbearmoney

WiiChat Member
Jun 18, 2007
First let me say that I honestly searched for 2 days for answers before postin'

Ok, I'm getting confused about the type of controllers to buy for my wii. I already have 2 wii remotes and 2 nunchucks. I have a few questions, so please answer whichever ones u can.

1. Is the nunchuck just an attachment to the remote or is it an individual type of controller.

2. If I want to play Wario SM or MP8 w/ 4 people do I need 4 remotes or can I use 2 remotes and 2 nunchucks.

3. If I want to do boxing w/ a friend, do we each use a wii remote/nunchuck combo?

4. What type of controllers do I need for GC games?

5. Do I need to buy a classic controller to play a certain type of game or is it just optional.

6. What's the battery life like for the controllers?

Sorry I don't know NE thing on my own, but I did search.

1. The Nunchuck is attached to the Wii Remote by a wire. It is not always attached, you can unplug when you play a game that does not need the nunchuck.

2. You would need 4 Wii Remotes and in some cases 4 Nuchucks so everybody has a controller to use.

3. Yes, for boxing you need 1 Wii Remote and 1 Nunchuck each.

4. For GC games, you will need to purchase a GC Controller if you don't already have one.

5. Any game that uses the Classic Controller can also be used by the GC Controller.

6. The only controller that uses batteries is the Wii Remote. If you use it a lot, then you can get 10+ hours. Use it sparingly for more juice.

Hope that helps.

Thx so much for helping me. You've answered everything.:smilewinkgrin:

Back