why???

lazyperson555

WiiChat Member
Dec 20, 2006
Is it just me or does any1 else wait like 10 min to find an opponent online and that u just give cause ur tired of waiting? Is that because of nintendo's crappy wifi modes or cause of my wirelss conection?

i've been able to get 4 player matches after waiting a minute or two.

i think your chances of getting a match going are better during less crowded hours ie during the day, in the early afternoon, or late at night.

i've been brawling online right after school from around 2 to 5 PM, and aside from the lag, it seems to be working for me :yesnod:

i think it's because not that many people have brawl yet and be glad your not plaing people in japan cuz of super lag after a few more shipments arive more people will be playing brawl online

Yeah, Nintendo's been opening up the servers very slowly to prevent an enourmous flood of online activity. Within a week or two all servers should be up and it'll be fully accessible. We'll also be able to fight worldwide at that point. (Thus watch out fer those Japanese kids. They've had this a month longer.)

Pahhur said:
Yeah, Nintendo's been opening up the servers very slowly to prevent an enourmous flood of online activity. Within a week or two all servers should be up and it'll be fully accessible. We'll also be able to fight worldwide at that point. (Thus watch out fer those Japanese kids. They've had this a month longer.)

i'd really like to believe this, but do you have a link?

there have been plenty of rumors circulating the forums that more brawl servers are being put up, but there doesn't seem to be any confirmation...

All I have is taken from another post where someone actually called Nintendo and talked to them about this. I think that thread is still around here somewhere.

Back