How early does everyone on here get up for school?

I've finished yr 10 already. So I'm off until next year, but I might quit school and become a brickie... just till I'm 20 though.

I got up at 7:30 and got to school at 8:10. I don't take long to get ready, and sleep is gooooood.

I use to get up for school at about 7:30 to get there by 8:30. I've finished now though, so I get up at 9. :p I'll probably have to get up earlier next year though to catch the bus into town for uni.

I've finished High School, but during the school times i was very fortunate as I live directly across teh road from my school.

So I would get up at 7:30 when me mum would bring in breakfast, eat, then go back to sleep till 7:50, have a shower and get ready then go for a smoke at 8:05, then im back at school just on time for the 8:30 start.

I used to get up about 8 to be in my lessons as 9 but since moving out that's gone to pot.

To be in at 10:45 which is two days a week I'm up about 8, out by half 8 and on the bus by 9.

To be in at 9 I'm going to have to catch a but at 6:50 for half an hour, hang around the town for half an hour, then catch a 45 minute bus into college, I haven't had to yet but will tomorrow. I did think this sucked but since reading posts from you guys who have to get up just as early it doesn't seem to bad so I'll just have to live with it until I move out. Which is soon hopefully hell yeah.

Frogger said:
...My timetable's all over the place =/ I always go as late as possible, which means waking up two hours before my lesson starts. I am slow.
wha- Its the hair, isn't it?

Takes about 20 minutes for me...

Both my grade school and high school were about a 5-10 minute walk away from my house. So I'd usually have to wake up between 7:30 and 8 to get to school on time (8:30), and college I just showed up whenever I wanted to, tehe.

I'm in graduate school so I have my first class at 9AM. I get up around 5:30 and read the newspaper online, talk to my parents on the telephone before they start their work day, pray, go over class notes, eat breakfast, get dressed.

I try to leave for school between 8:00-8:15. Fortunately for me, we're out for the holiday break.

it depends for me if its daylight sving or not (even though brisbane isnt affected by it) but it does affect my foxtel.

so if its dylight saving i would;
Get up at 5:30- watch DBZ (if its on)
6:00- eat and watch Xplay
6:30- shower get dressed
7:00- Make lunch
7:05- watch simpsons
7:23- get out of home
7:25- catch bus
8:15- get to school
8:30- school start

If its not daylight saving on foxtel i just get up at 6 and eat straight after then its by normal

Back