What is your life like? What do you do on a daily basis? This IS the lounge.

Ok so i usually get up at about 9ish, stumble into the shower, maybe go on the computer for a bit, go to some sort of lecture and not pay any attention. then shoot some pool, eat some lunch. have a pint. go to some more lectures, exercise.. play some wii, play some poker.. eat crap loads of food. then do lots of programing, either computer games, or web apps. and on saturday and monday i play 3 hours of badminton. also run a badminton club. thats only when i'm at uni, which is for like 30 weeks of the year, the other 22, i'm just working for my self.

Monday: College 9 - 4:15, come home and go on the net or to my allotments.

Tuesday: College 9 - 4:15, come home and go on the net or to my allotments.

Wednesday: College 9 - 12:15, meet the boyf, either go to his house or go out somewhere, then either go to my mothers late or to my fathers early.

Thursday: College 9 - 1:15, come home and usually go to my sisters for the evening.

Friday: College 9-10:30, then me and the boyf has a nice break back in to college at 1:15 - 2:15 then we're both finished for the day. We go back to his house and just watch dvds and play the wii n stuffs, and have a yummeh Chinese :D

Saturday: Sometimes I'll go out with friends, usually don't mind. I'll just make my way from my mothers back to my fathers. BBQs' in the summer though.

Sunday: Nice lay in, get picked up by my grand-father, go to his house for dinner, then go to my sisters for a bit then back home and we usually do something like go to the allotments.

- This is just the average I guess.. it does vary and my days do have more breaks and stuff, like a 3 hour one on Monday, but that's just the gist of it.

surfinrach90 said:
Monday: College 9 - 4:15, come home and go on the net or to my allotments.

Tuesday: College 9 - 4:15, come home and go on the net or to my allotments.

Wednesday: College 9 - 12:15, meet the boyf, either go to his house or go out somewhere, then either go to my mothers late or to my fathers early.

Thursday: College 9 - 1:15, come home and usually go to my sisters for the evening.

Friday: College 9-10:30, then me and the boyf has a nice break back in to college at 1:15 - 2:15 then we're both finished for the day. We go back to his house and just watch dvds and play the wii n stuffs, and have a yummeh Chinese :D

Saturday: Sometimes I'll go out with friends, usually don't mind. I'll just make my way from my mothers back to my fathers. BBQs' in the summer though.

Sunday: Nice lay in, get picked up by my grand-father, go to his house for dinner, then go to my sisters for a bit then back home and we usually do something like go to the allotments.

- This is just the average I guess.. it does vary and my days do have more breaks and stuff, like a 3 hour one on Monday, but that's just the gist of it.
Didn't you say you were 16...?

surfinrach90 said:
Yup.. I am what of it lol?
You said you got to college...are you really smart? Or is that just normal in Whales?

(the average American doesn't go to college till 18)

in a nut shell "up, work home TV bed repeat" lol

seriously though. i get up usually at 8 in the AM and i take care of things around my place. i clear out some draws, organize my kitchen, clean up my living room ect for when my boyfriend moves in (summer is the deal). then i take care of my puppy by going on a little walk around the backyard where he does his business. after that i eat some breakfast and go on the computer/watch some TV. once im done with that i go hang out with the bf and do some errands. then we both leave for work

once i arrive to work i clock in and change into uniform. then its roll call where we are given our quotas and issued our cars. then i do my daily policing which is why i h ave that lovely thread "ask a cop" which basically explains my job in 15 pages or more lol.

then i come home and take off my shoes and go on the computer again just to double check my emails.

then i eat some dinner if i didnt at work and then i go to sleep :)

on the weekends i shoot at the shooting range or i go to the movies, dinner, mall ect. soemtimes i slob out and stay in bed till the late afternoon lol

and that is my boring life :D

The_Loose_Cannon said:
in a nut shell "up, work home TV bed repeat" lol

seriously though. i get up usually at 8 in the AM and i take care of things around my place. i clear out some draws, organize my kitchen, clean up my living room ect for when my boyfriend moves in (summer is the deal). then i take care of my puppy by going on a little walk around the backyard where he does his business. after that i eat some breakfast and go on the computer/watch some TV. once im done with that i go hang out with the bf and do some errands. then we both leave for work

once i arrive to work i clock in and change into uniform. then its roll call where we are given our quotas and issued our cars. then i do my daily policing which is why i h ave that lovely thread "ask a cop" which basically explains my job in 15 pages or more lol.

then i come home and take off my shoes and go on the computer again just to double check my emails.

then i eat some dinner if i didnt at work and then i go to sleep :)

on the weekends i shoot at the shooting range or i go to the movies, dinner, mall ect. soemtimes i slob out and stay in bed till the late afternoon lol

and that is my boring life :D
Don't forget the 10+ hours you spend on here. :)

ssbb_lover said:
You said you got to college...are you really smart? Or is that just normal in Whales?

Ahh yeah this is normal in Wales lol :)

We take GCSE's when we're 16 and year 11, then we can choose to leave school and go to work, or stay on for further education in what we call 6th form in school, which is basically year 12, or go to college.

Year 12 and going to college is exactly the same, like yo do the same courses (A Level usually) just there's more options in college for subjects and there's new people etc.

surfinrach90 said:
Ahh yeah this is normal in Wales lol :)

We take GCSE's when we're 16 and year 11, then we can choose to leave school and go to work, or stay on for further education in what we call 6th form in school, which is basically year 12, or go to college.

Year 12 and going to college is exactly the same, like yo do the same courses (A Level usually) just there's more options in college for subjects and there's new people etc.
Right, the only difference is age here I guess. :)

ssbb_lover said:

Possibly she started school early, I started school a little late because of my summer birthday.

En4Neo said:
Possibly she started school early, I started school a little late because of my summer birthday.
Or she could have just explained everything in the last post. :)

ssbb_lover said:
Or she could have just explained everything in the last post. :)

Yeah I just realised she did when I posted that...

I was like oh sh*t!

man no offensise everybody but it sound like everbody has a schuduel for their day.....at 8 i wake up and at nine i pee for exactly 2 min and then poop 5 min after i pee XD

Back