What grades do you get?

Cpt.McCloud said:
I get good, mainly 7-8's which is the equivalent to c-b GCSE.

I am only 13 and the GCSE is in a few years so I think I am doing pretty good for myself:)
Dude your only 13? I thought you were like 20 cause you act older i guess

And I am an "A" student, nothing else

I get all As and Bs. As in English, History and French. B in Math and Science.

Well considering I'm in college and classes are a heck of a lot harder than high school classes and the fact that I'm quite apathetic lately, I have around a C average. Though, If I applied myself and had a desire to do schoolwork I could easily have a B or higher average.

Nfanboy said:
What grades do you get at school all Wiichat members?

I have never got a B in my report card. My old school never challenged me, since I knew everything they were teaching me. I was ready for algrebra in 4th grade since we alll took a test to see where we were, and I got every question right, even all the ones in pre-algrebra. Their excuse was, 'we don't have the books' why didn't they just get them? So I did pre-algrebra for 4 years. 4 years of my life wasted. I hate my old school for that. And also in 4th grade I scored a 150 on that level IQ test (150 is as high as you can get) and I was the only person who got that.

Anyway, what grades do you get?

I want to know how you get good grades and have basically no common knowledge of paragraphing. You are forced to take English, are you not?

Me, pff, my grade point average hasn't been generated from my GCSE grades, which were mostly half assed B's. So, I'm not expected for anything fantastic at A-Level.

Well I'm not very good at english though, since my old school gave me almost no english work. Still got A's on the work they gave me. But I'm telling the truth about everything that I've said

I'm in Gr.10 International Baccalaureate program and I have a 90% average right now

Nfanboy said:
Well I'm not very good at english though, since my old school gave me almost no english work. Still got A's on the work they gave me. But I'm telling the truth about everything that I've said

Someone as intelligent as you must be able to paragraph, every school, it's the basics of English, everyone has to learn it.

Your posts are difficult to read for me and I feel like it's a chore.

Back