Wi-fi Max Problem

hot_chili

WiiChat Member
Jan 28, 2007
HI i have recently bought this item:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Datel-WiFi-..._1_2/202-2419497-6235803?ie=UTF8&s=videogames

and i followed this guide:

http://www.datelcustomerservice.com/Nintendo Wii/Wi Fi Max for Nintendo Wii.htm

i have followed it perfectly and it still dont work when i try connect it dosent work, and when i search for an access point it picks it up and the lock is open, but when i do a connection test it fails.

Does anyone know of any guide or tutorial for this product and the wii or has anyone know anything about my problem.

Please HELP!!!!!

My advice is sell it/Send it back and get an official one! It connects really easy I never have any problems atall! I'ts just the fact that nintendo make quality products and have great customer service, I also wouldnt trust unofficial controllers and memory cards, its may be little more expensive hoeever think about a saying "Buy Cheap Buy Twice".

It ha always been this way no matter what the system, and I have heard a lot of bad things about those devices, get rid while you can. You'll be better off.

i have an official nintendo one but its dodgy, on my pc screen in the connection registration tool, when the green bars show up to show its online it disappears every minute or so and every time im on the wii menu, when i click on a channel it comes back, i dont know whats wrong with it?

ok, i had gotten this for my psp, and i still got it to work for my wii and psp, but..........it is a really crap product, so if you can return it, i cant really tell you how to get it to work because i honestly dont know how. i got mine to work after a month of messing with settings and other things, when i couldnt get it to work at first i tried to take it back to the store but they wouldnt take it..., one thing i can tell you is that i dont use the software it comes with, the software says it fosent sense the dongle even when its plugged in, so i deleted it and it worked but it was dropping the connections, i messed with the settings and it works. but it has the worst signal and speed.

Just try to return it, and shell out a few more bucks for a real router

Back