wich age is moh vanguarde?

ecross

WiiChat Member
Oct 28, 2009
First: sorry for my bad english,
I've seen that on nintend.com Medal of Honor Vanguard for 12 years and older. But when I google around I see Medal of Honor Vanguard for 16 years and older. What is it?
and as it for the 16 years and older is: are there other fun first-person shooter games for the wii?

hi

i don't now if you now pegi becose i'm dutch, in the netherlands we use pegi and all wii first person shooters are 16+ rated by pegi.

my probleme is: It is a gift for my birthday and I only get a first person shooter if its 12+ (of 13+) rated. so were can I buy a nice first person shooter and let it send to the netherlands with a 12+ (or 13+ of T) striccer on it?

hi

i don't now if you now pegi becose i'm dutch, in the netherlands we use pegi and all wii first person shooters are 16+ rated by pegi.

my probleme is: It is a gift for my birthday and I only get a first person shooter if its 12+ (of 13+) rated. so were can I buy a nice first person shooter and let it send to the netherlands with a 12+ (or 13+ of T) striccer on it?

Check ebay, and also your local gamestop websites. On ebay some sellers ship worldside and your european EB games will ship to your country.

hi
tanks for your messages.
I talked to the person who whould give me the present and wen i said that esrb rated the games for 13+ he found it good and he give me moh heroes 2

tanks for your messages, bey

Back