EA announces MEDAL OF HONOR for Wii

iplaywii

Nintendo Wii
Dec 7, 2006
150.150._home_wiivolut_public_html_images_wii_Eric_tfd-splash-1.jpg

EA's popular World War II first person shooter is coming to the Wii and Playstation 2. You will follow the story of Frank Keegan, a Corporal in the 82nd Airborne Division as you fight through several different battles as you attempt to liberate Europe. EA plans to take full advantage of the Wii controller in Vanguard, but they have yet to announce any specifics on control. Expect to experience Medal of Honor in a whole new way when Vanguard is released March 2007.

Source: EA

its supposed to have better graphics than the ps2(according to a hit by the developer), fully take advantage of the controls, and have key input availability though, and taking into matter Madden 2007's success, we could be in for something good here

Give us battlefield instead !! - Medal of honour has been crap for years since Allied Assault on the PC. Give Dice a call now, make it happen.

Yep, this is very good news. Hopefully they will improve the things COD didn't do too well and make it better. :D

Have any of the past MOH games had online multiplayer? Cause I am craving for some online action.

The last two for the PS2 (European Assault and Rising Sun) both had online. HOPEFULLY, they will add this to the new one. If they do, they can expect to do very well no matter how good the game is. :p

Yeah, but all I can say is that I'm getting my hands on the first online first person shooter.

Online seems like something thats possible for this game. It would surprise me if they didn't include that.

Back