EA Loves the wii and the wii loves EA

Wiitime

the guy below- HES BACK!!
Oct 15, 2006
Wii Online Code
1405-1695-6567-5492
EA has been impressive. SSX Blur, madden were great. Medal of Honor looks great and Tiger Woods. so far, Ea hasent dissapointed us its safe to say the other 2 coming out in march are going to be great. EA understands the wii and the controls. They are great with the wii!!!:yesnod:

i agree! though i havnt played any of those games i have seen video contollers and reviews and they do look quite good!

Yeah I just hope the make an original game not based on movies, comics or athletes and that way I will start liking them maybe

NBA Live has been announced for the wii, but does anybody know if its going to be the 07 or 08 version to come out first? cause, i dont think too many people would buy the 07 version as the playoffs are almost here in NBA

i'll be happy with EA once they support wide screen resolutions on PC games. On the Wii, they're ok in my book.

Does anyone know how Medal of Honor: Vanguard is supposed to be? I'm really looking forward to a great FPS for the Wii and I am debating whether this might be a good game to pick up when it comes out. Anyone seen any previews of this game that gave opinions on the controls and gameplay?

FWELR said:
NBA Live has been announced for the wii, but does anybody know if its going to be the 07 or 08 version to come out first? cause, i dont think too many people would buy the 07 version as the playoffs are almost here in NBA

gonna be the 2007 version sadly

2ZeBeach said:
Does anyone know how Medal of Honor: Vanguard is supposed to be? I'm really looking forward to a great FPS for the Wii and I am debating whether this might be a good game to pick up when it comes out. Anyone seen any previews of this game that gave opinions on the controls and gameplay?

yes ign had an article recently and said it was great. It sounds great. the way they spoke about it, it sounds a lot of fun and they said it was better then call of duty.( which i never played)

If they make the pro sports - NHL NBA NFL MLB, they REALLY need to have online compatibility, meaning ROSTER UPDATES.

MrDonut said:
EA will make me happy again when they put the Burnout series back on Nintendo consoles.

amen brother! i loved burnout 2 but when i saw burnout 3 on xbox i was crushed, then revenge?!? my head exploded!

I'm not a fan of EA, but they have done a professional job on the games for Wii. I preordered Medal of Honor. It will be the first good shooter, CoD3 was great fun but way too short.

Sonik said:
amen brother! i loved burnout 2 but when i saw burnout 3 on xbox i was crushed, then revenge?!? my head exploded!
I know the feeling.... Do you happen to know Vic from the old show on G4, Judgement Day (and a couple others)? I got the chance to ask him a question on G4's online chat. I asked him if he thought Burnout 3 would ever make it to the Cube ('cause that's all I had). He said yes....

Back