Wii Air Cooler by Intec

It seems a bit excessive... Your Wii shouldn't overheat under even constant play conditions. Although it probably couldn't hurt, the money might better be spent on a game.

No comment here, except I guess it's a chance that I'll be taking with my Wii. A bit off topic, but do you have a pic of your setup?? It sounds pretty nice!!!

& Yeah BigORhyme it doesn't (hopefully it stays that way) but it also looks a lot better. Plus, as far as money spent on a game, that's where Christmas comes in, & then my birthday a month later... :p

Last edited:
SouthPaw26 said:
No comment here, except I guess it's a chance that I'll be taking with my Wii. A bit off topic, but do you have a pic of your setup?? It sounds pretty nice!!!

& Yeah BigORhyme it doesn't (hopefully it stays that way) but it also looks a lot better. Plus, as far as money spent on a game, that's where Christmas comes in, & then my birthday a month later... :p

my set up?..

fastharry said:
I have that gamestop cooler also,.. the blue light looks good...plus, my 360 and my Wii both have the "CHILL" white with blue flames skins from decal girl........

my setup looks great, I have to admit......

Yeah, I was referring to this ^^

If it's not too much trouble...

SouthPaw26 said:
Yeah, I was referring to this ^^

If it's not too much trouble...

SP..no problem.....

I just swapped my Wii for a new one, and have a new decal set coming for that this week...

I'll take a YOUTUBE vid and send you a link sometime soon,,,,

Back