Wii and GUN

NecroDemonNZXT

WiiChat Member
Dec 3, 2006
Have u played the GUN game for the GC on ur Wii? is it supposed to be good, cause it has a lot of framerate issues, but I havent seen anything like that pointed out in any review

Hey. Welcome to the Forums :D - Please don't piss me off like fatperson has lol. Im generally quite nice. Enjoy your stay

................who are you talking to..........
It sounds like you posted this in the wrong place or somthing.

Nah. A thread where a member called 'fatperson' told us of his Wii problems. And an agrument started lol. [My falut tbh but bah]

Anyways I don't know about this GUN name maybe someone else does?

The last 4 posts are irrelevant and need to be deleted.

Secondly, Is GUN even out yet for the Wii?

LOL we was having a nice little chat.
I searched it out. Nothing on GUN for the Wii. Only GC for Nintendo up to now

PLZ every1 read the first post again correctly, do notice that I mean if uv ever played the GC game called ''GUN'' using through your Wii, then actually answer whethre you have a framerate issue. It keeps slowing down really often with action on screen, and since all Wii games are fine I think there are some probs with the GC simulation stuff.

...................ummmmm does anyone know
what the guy above me with the really long name said.

Firstly, Wii-Girl welcome and nice avatar.
secondly the answer is no.sorry. i haven't tried it out but my other GC games work fine.

Last edited:
Nope. I liked the game but once I bet it there was no replay value in it for me. Wayyy to short. (besides I rented it for xbox when it first came out)

thanx for the last 2 answers, and I am so sry for having strained our girl's mind :)

Last edited:
Back