Wii Are Here To Change The World

paaerduag

WiiChat Member
May 15, 2006
I made a Wii advert on Windows Movie Maker and put it on youtube.com. I really want some feedback on it and am hoping that people here will comment about it on youtube in the comments section or even here. As you may have guessed, it is called "Wii Are Here To Change The World" and the theme music is a song entitled "We Are Here To Change The World". I really hope that you guys provide feedback. Cause it's hard to find on youtube, I'll provide the link:

YouTube - Wii Are Here To Change The World

lol

i wish i even had the ability to do golf shots! being in this colony called australia, i have to wait until thursday to get it. You can blame the pathetic gaming ability on none other than the friendly staff at IGN from which the clips were taken :) although, i doubt i'll be much better myself ;)

You must be pretty worked up about a Wii to be making advertisements without even playing it!

Good luck getting one when it launches on Thursday. I picked mine up in the US yesterday and there were still long lines in front of all the stores. A few people had camped overnight; it's been over two full weeks since it came out!

i didn't want to risk not getting one so i preordered

hmm. It was good in the beginning, but kinda got repetitive. None the less good though!

Back