WII at release

in touch with the wii said:
what £5 ($10) you mums being genrous

noooo, i mean like $125 out of $250. Actually, shes paying for it all on credit card, i just have to pay her back.:D As for games, im getting LoZTTP and hopefully Raving Rabbids

im def. gonna get the wii at launch (i hope. as long as im one of the first few people to get to gme crazy to preorder because they have 60 people on their pre order pre order list (in 23 on that list lol) and they said thats the most they have ever seen since they opened)

Jakobthelyre said:
my birthday falls around october 12th, and my brother is buying one asap. so when i get a couple of games, wii can go head to head. and i am totally using this site for friend codes for the wii. i will pwn you n00bs
My birthday falls on october 7th!, ive got ~$600AUS in my bank which im guessing is like ~$350US. Im just inviting a load of people to my birthday, even people i dont really like and my parents are paying like 33% of the wii for my present. Yeah and i want my sister to get me a launch game :) but i doubt it will happen, last time i got a present from her was like when i was like 9 years old and i asked for a pokemon music cd and she gave me the cd alright. But when i opened it there was a pair of undies. THe embarrasement was just to great, yeah and i opened it infront of my firends.

mp3 looks pretty cool, but im just not that pumped for it. metroid prime was fun, but i never really got around to beating it, it kinda bore me out. but im sure mp3 is going to be a great game.

I don't know if I can get it on release day. I might have to wait 'till Christmas...:( :( :( Unless I find some way of getting money, like doing umm stuff... anyone got ideas??

Me? I gots a bday' in mid Nov.:D Sooooo, i'll probably get it the 1st 1-2 wks. it's out...i'm going to get LoZ: TP, MP3 and Dragonquest: The Masked Queen and the Twin Swords.

If u guys would like I could post some MP3 vids to get u pumped:D

Back