Wii Colours

Why is everyone bashing the people who like different colors? If someone likes a different color and wants to buy another one more power to them. Maybe a different color works with their decor. I know the white one goes with mine.

I don't know it's a message board people ***** about everything. Anyway I like the Wii it looks great, but I also like the sophisticated look of the black Wii.

The Great said:
Why is everyone bashing the people who like different colors? If someone likes a different color and wants to buy another one more power to them. Maybe a different color works with their decor. I know the white one goes with mine.

I care if it works. We all know the Wii is worth it's money from playing it. What is wrong with wanting more colours than the launch colour? I have never had any of the other Nintendo or Playstation, Xbox and Dreamcast consoles in any colour, but the launch colour so I want to know what's available. You don't to be so aggravated.

smallerinnes said:
You care about color i only care about it working and worth it's money!!!!!!!!

True then that would mean I could get a Blue Wii, but I'll wait on it if I decide to get it. Maybe, I'll get my Wii Crystallized instead from NYC Peach...

iivan said:
since colorware "colorizes" everything, that's probably the best route.

Back