Wii Compatible with GBA?

Yeh thats a good point becaue if it can play GC games then what about linking up to the gba... interesting. There'll probabbly be something to allow that on the Wii

MetroidZ said:
DS is compatible.
Yes but they're going to connect wirelessly, the only way it could connect to the gba is if it had that attachment.

Remeber that the wii's going to have sockets for gc controllers, so that means u could use the gba attachment, just like the gc. So yes, it will be able to.

I hoped that helped...or maked sense...

since you could also put gba cartridges in the ds, and the ds could connect wirelessly with the Wii, maybe

the only thing compatible with the Wii is the ds and and gamecube( gamecube as in its able to play its games and use its controllers)

in theory they could make it that like on the gc the ds acts as a gameboy player and transfer the info to the wii and you can play it on the big screen that ight happen in the future

Well, ill probably get a ds rather then waiting for the release of the almighty Wii XD and test my luck if there is such an adapter that a gba would use. i hope you guys were thinking about the micro since i dont own a sp. thanks guys >;D

omfg_KillSnake said:
Well, ill probably get a ds rather then waiting for the release of the almighty Wii XD and test my luck if there is such an adapter that a gba would use. i hope you guys were thinking about the micro since i dont own a sp. thanks guys >;D
ARE YOU MADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD?!?! :sick: :sick: okay ive got a DS... but if i had the choice i'd choose the wii.. but i spose its your own opinion :rolleyes:

Wiired said:
ARE YOU MADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD?!?! :sick: :sick: okay ive got a DS... but if i had the choice i'd choose the wii.. but i spose its your own opinion :rolleyes:
OOPS my bad... I ment that ill rather get the ds over having a chance that the micro will be compatible with the wii:D srry dudes i was a half dead at that time:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back