Wii Component Cable Help

and.c

WiiChat Member
Dec 9, 2006
Hi,

Wanting to buy a component cable, my problem is that i run all my sound through an amp and not the TV but have noticed that some pics i have seen of the component cables only have a short cable run from the spliter.

What i need to know is what cable has a good run from the spliter so that i could get the cable into the TV and the amp.

Thanks

None of the component cables I have seen will allow you to split off the audio jacks far enough way to get them to an amp. You could however just get RCA extensions, female -> male, and extend those to the amp.

yep what youll need are the rca couplers. female on both ends. they sell them in packs of two at walmart for maybe five bucks. then like he said you can run another set of rca sound cables the rest of the way to your amp.

I have a component cable question:

Can you use regular component cables to plug the Wii into, or does the wii have a special end to the component cable that plugs into the wii? If so, is there an adapter you can get to convert the end of regular component cables to fit the wii?

If not, where can you get cheap component cables for the Wii?

Back