Wii Connection

rccolon said:
I have 8 years old.

???? This is just gramatically incorrect.

Did you mean.

I am 8 years old.

or

I have an 8 year old. (Also notice the dropped s from years).

or

Something else?

In addition, how is someones age, or if you have children relevant to the question?

If you really do need help, you should ask in a way that is understandable. Just because you are on the Internet doesn't mean you instantly lose the ability to type properly.

Haz said:
???? This is just gramatically incorrect.

"......"

In addition, how is someones age, or if you have children relevant to the question?

Since you brought up grammatical correctness......don't you mean "someone's age"....and m appears twice in grammatical.

Best to focus on yourself before correcting others around you ;)

Last edited:
smck75 said:
Since you brought up grammatical correctness......don't you mean "someone's age"....and m appears twice in grammatical.

:lol: Smart

It's easy if you have a wirless router.
Go to Wii Options from your Wii Homepage (Bottom Left) -> Setting -> Page 2 -> Internet -> And it's pretty self-explanatory :)
Get online! Join the revolution :yesnod:

smck75 said:

Alas, these are typos......... my point is still valid. :ciappa:

Haz said:
Alas, these are typos......... my point is still valid. :ciappa:

Surely one with a point like this....

Haz said:
Write like a four year old and I'll treat you as such – Haz, proudly supporting correct use of English and grammar on the forums.

....should realise it's time to chill out and accept that you too make mistakes.

Let's keep the forum focused on Wii chat......otherwise you're better suited to the http://www.dictionary.com forum.

rccolon said:
Hi
How do I connect with my wii friend in wifi games?

You'll need your friend's Wii code, and s/he will need your code. There should be an option in the game that will allow the both of you to connect using those codes.

Back