Wii controller question?

lilsam said:
ok

but i am not getting the wii if I have to use that ridiculous controller

Dont fancy playin PES or Fifa etc moving my arms around like a maniac

Same for other games

Whoa...whats wrong with you..the whole point that the wii is the best Gen Console is because of the WiiMote...and like everyone said you don't need to swing it...just swing slightly your hand and voila...so yeah..but i will swing man..its just great

mmm, ive decided to get the Wii after long thinking
SSB n ACrossing n Mario Galaxy tempted me.....

I have a question okay xbox live has all these new gadgets coming out like vison and what not, do you think wii will, better yet how will wii communicate over the net? its there some kind of headset coming???

I aint sure, all I know is that its as free as sides in a triangle!!![gettit]

lilsam said:
yes, thats what I mean, I would like the option of using either

EG

If I have mates over, for a laugh we could use motion sensor

BUT

If on my own, playing into the night and tired, I'd prefer to press buttons!!!

:aureola:

totally agree with you on that one!! thats one reason that i might not buy the wii

MetroidZ said:
i don't think he meant it in that way. i don't fancy playing football with motion sensing either
How do you know you don't prefer playing football with the wiimote? Sorry, but I don't believe anyone here has actually played Madden 07 with a wiimote. From what I've read, the wiimote and nunchuk will be used to play Madden and that it's very intuitive, fun, and complex. I think it's way more complex and immersive to make different movements with a controller instead of tired old button presses.

OK, think of it this way... No matter what kind of controls you use, all the different controls have to be covered in one way or another. Now, knowing this, how do you replace the motion with the gamecube controller? You can't, there aren't enough joysticks on the GCN controller. There are also buttons on the GCN controller that aren't on the Wii controller. The game would have to be designed to use one or the other. Either that or have an option to switch (which you can't expect every game to have).

Back