Wii Could Remain Top Seller Through 2008

Sep 24, 2006
Canada
Wii Online Code
4815-7837-6805-1378
Seems like the Wii is doing Fine according to DFC The wii is to remain The top Console, for atleast 2008, and Possibly 2009.
DFC estimates that the videogame market will swell to $47 billion by 2009, a 42 percent increase over the $33 billion generated by the industry in 2006.

IGN.com Click Here for Source

meh analysts..estimates... sure it could, but it also could not.
all analysts are bullshitters cause they predict things, then when they right they go: See I was right, listen to me in the future!
then when theyre wrong they just kind of stay back and fade into the shadows...which most of the time they are wrong.
ill take my chances with the years...they also predict ps3 will pass 360 in hardware sales and will pass wii in software sales... =/

yes...i think with the amazing games such as SuperMarioGalxy
[/B]
and smash bros

the wii with grow more popular...but then it will go downward eventually

Last edited:
Must you really Point out the "U R MR GAY"?? :lol: except it says right now with the Bold U R MR GY :lol:

Well I could see it happening, as some great games seem to be coming out in 2008. It will surely do well, just how well it will do is the concern.

Of course it could, but who knows if it will. I think it has a great chance of continuing to dominate the other consoles in terms of monthly sales, but we will have to wait and see.

If Microsoft or Sony dropped their game prices to $50 they would actually contend with Nintendo. The average gamer I see go into a store will buy anything that's semi ok and affordable. Just hang out at a Gamestop and look what games get bought. You'll be amazed what they buy.

sagema said:
If Microsoft or Sony dropped their game prices to $50 they would actually contend with Nintendo. The average gamer I see go into a store will buy anything that's semi ok and affordable. Just hang out at a Gamestop and look what games get bought. You'll be amazed what they buy.

Movie Films games?

doesnt come at much of a surprise considering how good it is doing right noew, good job wii

blueovalboy7 said:
Of course it could, but who knows if it will. I think it has a great chance of continuing to dominate the other consoles in terms of monthly sales, but we will have to wait and see.

Well of course it has a chance, but following through with that is the issue.

Pretty sure that's the point I made, and then gave my opinion, but whatever. Essentially we can speculate all we want, but we won't know for sure until it happens.

blueovalboy7 said:
Pretty sure that's the point I made, and then gave my opinion, but whatever. Essentially we can speculate all we want, but we won't know for sure until it happens.

Yes, just like your first post after mine. You pretty well reinstated what I said, and you quoted me by using could.

I was not quoting you, I was quoting the OP, and sorry if I mislead you. Also, are you trying to say once you say it no one else can? I wanted to express my opinion on the topic, so I did, and as things are going right now and how many people are still out there looking for Wiis it is very possible.

Last edited:
blueovalboy7 said:
I was not quoting you, I was quoting the OP, and sorry if I mislead you. Also, are you trying to say once you say it no one else can? I wanted to express my opinion on the topic, so I did, and as things are going right now and how many people are still out there looking for Wiis it is very possible.

No its fine, I just assumed you were talking to me when you said it.
Sorry for the mix-up.

Back