wii cricket. it would be sold out in AUS in minutes!

maccacool

WiiChat Member
Dec 24, 2007
Geelong, AUS
does any other self respecting aussie wii gamer think it would be a wet-dream to play cricket on the wii. playing as ponting and smashing indias crap bowlers. or ripping a massive spinner as warnie or blistering pace as lee. it would be fantasic controls on wii (similar to a cross between wii sports baseball and bowling). i wouldnt even care if we got a PS2 port.
wii want cricket!!!

As a fellow Aussie (BTW check out and post in the Wii in Australia Thread) i reckon it'd be pretty sweet, even though I don't LIKE cricket. Itd just be a fun game that would work well on Wii...

maccacool, how could I tell you were from Geelong without looking at your signature?

I agree a Cricket game would be awesome and would be sold out within moments of release. However I would only buy it if there were good motion controls. In other words you motion playing a pull shot and the player plays a pull shot, you motion a cover drive, the batsman plays a cover drive. Not some half-hearted point at the screen and shake the nunchuk thing.

WII WANT CRICKET!

Back