wii elbow?

wow, the people that got hurt need to know when to put the wiimote down.
this isnt the best thing to put on the public news either, there are more important things going on...

Well, what can I say other than don't get that involved. I get "Wii Arm" as well after playing boxing for prolonged periods but I don't mind because I feel the same after weight training so it's more less what my muscles aren't use to (physical activity, lmao).

I don't know about anyone else (particularly old Wii owners), but I don't get Wii elbow now. Actually to be honest I never really did, nor did I experience any real discomfort. People need to realize that they don't need to swing as hard as they do, it doesn't "enhance" gameplay.

lol, the bloody hands? maybe they should read warning while their game loads up. and aching muscles? use an ice pack and lay down for the night, doctors not needed.

I think should be dubbed Wiibo, for a better flow.

As to the "enhancing of gameplay" most people know that, but some like myself just get into it too much XD.
You couldn't possibly sue them (who would want to?) because they're not holding a gun to your head making you play for certain lengths in a certain manner.

I think I can make a visible muscle in my arm... I have created 3 different bowling tosses because I have caused pain in my shoulder & I wanted to avoid the pain.

This is hilarious, first that other article says wii isn't a replacement for exercise, and in fact uses only 2% more energy then other games. Then this article says that everyones getting hurt from overexertion and stuff. Contradiction? Either they are both exaggerating, or one of them is wrong..

Unlike previous game systems, the Wii often demands considerable physical motion to play effectively.

Physical motion my ass, the only game you really work out in is wii sports. I've yet to see another game that requires to do more then shake a wiimote, or twist it, or just point n stuff...

I think these guys are just being stupid and overdoing it, just to get attention. I've been playing wii sports for awhile and I've never felt ANYTHING. Maybe I'm just in shape?

Aww, the wittle kid's arms are sore?

Don't play anymore.
But dad!
Then suck it up.

My parenting skills are unmatched.

Back